Take it with Cheesecake!

Posted by Reviewer2751021 on Aug 23, 2008

It is really easy to take. Be sure to take it with a meal that includes fat so that your body can absorb it seeing as it is a fat soluble vitamin. Unfortunately I didn't realize that and took it for a whole month and it didn't raise my Vit. D level in my blood :( because I wasn't taking it with meals! Anywho it seems to be doing something now!

kay

Posted by Reviewer2557359 on Aug 11, 2008

Highly recommended by my doctor, great value and easy way to get the 10,000 IU I needed for the first 3 weeks.

Excellent for those who don't spend time outdoors...

Posted by RacerWife7 on Feb 02, 2008

My doc checks my vitamin D levels every time I have blood drawn. I'm hypothyroid, so I have blood drawn on a regular basis. I work indoors and don't spend any time outside, really. So, I'm taking 6,000 IU's of vitamin D per day. It's SO much easier to take 3 Now Foods softgels than 6 dry, chalky pills. I LOVE these!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2102729 on May 14, 2008

Ordered to take extra vitamin D3 by my physician for vitamin D deficiency, this looked liked a good one to try, and it has helped raise my vitamin D levels to a healthy level

Vitamin D Success

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jul 16, 2008

My doctors found that my body was low in Vitamin D like many people nowadays. I have been using Now Food Vitamin D-3 for many months now and my levels have stabilizd and remained at a normal level ever since.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 2,000 IU = 50 mg ! * 120 softgels = 4 months ! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form ! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Love that there is no soy

Posted by 4974688948465252462 on Dec 29, 2015

Love the fact that there is no soy in this product. Now products are my favorite!

Made from Sheeps Wool Lanolin

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Sep 15, 2009

Good size, easy to swallow and reasonably priced. Would have preferred D3 from fish liver oil instead of sheeps wool. I like the rice bran oil filler. will not buy products that use soy oil as the filler.

D-3

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

My doctor recommends 2,000 - 4,000 IUs of D3 for me. These capsules are very small, easy to take, and inexpensive.

Best price--prescribed by Doctor

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Apr 19, 2008

Vitamin D megadose was prescribed by my Mother-in-Law's doctor as she doesn't get enough sun and I-Herb had a great price on the magadose.