July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

fred greenwood

Posted by Reviewer1988980 on Jan 18, 2009

product is not very absorable.The D-3 should be in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,a larger Gel-Cap and with 6 mg of Genistein so that 2/day of the D-3 will be a 24 treatment.Iif taken once a day,you need 12 mg of Genistein in the gel cap.Supplements of D-3 are not effective for this reason.

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated 3 stars for starters..... My Vitamin D's arrived 9th June; therefore I have been taking 1 softgel every 3rd day for 3 weeks. I am also taking 2 (Dr's Best) Strontium Bone Maker capsules daily;(on an empty tummy.)Roughly 12 hours between the Vit.D softgel(p.m.)& the Strontium Caps (a.m.)I've noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better(I had pain shooting through both my ankles and six of my fingers.) and the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers now and not feel any pain. Which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of vit.D-3 & Strontium to see what eventuates. Hoping for the best!

5000 iu vitamin d3

Posted by Reviewer2052623 on Sep 14, 2009

so far so good

Get Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Dec 09, 2009

Good for what it is, but I would definitely recommend a better source of naturally occurring Vitamin D.

Vit D-3 is very high potency (5000 IU)

Posted by Reviewer2942625 on Jan 28, 2010

Didn't realize until this came it wasn't to be taken but twice a week. I would rather have one not so strong that could be taken daily. Too hard to keep track of the days to take it. Otherwise seems like a good product.