fred greenwood

Posted by Reviewer1988980 on Jan 18, 2009

product is not very absorable.The D-3 should be in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,a larger Gel-Cap and with 6 mg of Genistein so that 2/day of the D-3 will be a 24 treatment.Iif taken once a day,you need 12 mg of Genistein in the gel cap.Supplements of D-3 are not effective for this reason.

So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated 3 stars for starters..... My Vitamin D's arrived 9th June; therefore I have been taking 1 softgel every 3rd day for 3 weeks. I am also taking 2 (Dr's Best) Strontium Bone Maker capsules daily;(on an empty tummy.)Roughly 12 hours between the Vit.D softgel(p.m.)& the Strontium Caps (a.m.)I've noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better(I had pain shooting through both my ankles and six of my fingers.) and the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers now and not feel any pain. Which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of vit.D-3 & Strontium to see what eventuates. Hoping for the best!

5000 iu vitamin d3

Posted by Reviewer2052623 on Sep 14, 2009

so far so good

Get Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Dec 09, 2009

Good for what it is, but I would definitely recommend a better source of naturally occurring Vitamin D.

Vit D-3 is very high potency (5000 IU)

Posted by Reviewer2942625 on Jan 28, 2010

Didn't realize until this came it wasn't to be taken but twice a week. I would rather have one not so strong that could be taken daily. Too hard to keep track of the days to take it. Otherwise seems like a good product.

Vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2447596 on Feb 27, 2010

Quality supplement from a good producer. Easy to take, a small pill. Not the cheapest but still a great choice.

satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2283531 on Apr 05, 2010

Delivery time; OK. Product; OK

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2867933 on Sep 01, 2010

Cannot really do not have anything to say about Vit. d-3 at this time. I have read that it is helpful for the prevention of different ailments.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2093822 on Sep 29, 2010

I have taken two of these every morning for three weeks, and I'm not so tired anymore when I wake up. It isn't a super vitamin that solves all your problems, but helps me to get up in the morning a little bit easier and it should provide other health benefits also, so I guess this is a good product. The cost of the product isn't that high but I noticed you could buy these 360 softgels at a time for a cheaper price. In this dark and grim area where I type from, these pills are very necessary. So if you don't get adequate sunlight, eat these.

D3

Posted by Reviewer2312826 on Jan 01, 2011

ran out way to fast!!! increase amount for that price!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »