Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1081574 on Sep 24, 2009

I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency in June 2009. My doctor wanted to put me on the 50,000iu megadoses of D-2 and I refused, in favor of taking D-3. I ordered these pills from iherb and got them very quickly. I took one every day for nearly three months and then had my level tested again. It was 51 ng/ml, up from 19 ng/ml. And I feel so, so much better than I did when I was deficient. I have more energy, my nasty case of eczema has cleared up, and my moods are more stable. I often forgot to take the pill with meals, as directed (you need fat in your gut to absorb vitamin D), yet they still were very effective, obviously. I don't have any trouble swallowing large pills, but it was a nice change to have such a tiny, easy-to-swallow pill to take. I am very pleased with this product, and with iherb in general. I have been recommending all my family members and friends to this site, especially to get this bottle of Vitamin D, which is an amazing bargain (a four-month supply of 5000iu for under $9 can't be beat)! Thank you for helping me to get healthy, iherb!

Vitamin D-3 is Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2207223 on Jan 24, 2009

This is definitely one of the best products on the market! I use vit. D-3 everyday, and I notice a difference when I haven't taken it. This product naturally enhances my mood, and is excellent bone support. Don't miss out!!

Great product, amazing service!

Posted by Reviewer2296487 on Feb 17, 2009

Had been looking for a while for such a potent D3 supplement. Amazing service, got it really fast and without hastle at all. Great for mind focus, mood swings and bone health!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3232408 on May 27, 2009

High potency in a small pill, exactly what I need! Have been taking 10,000IU a day for four months for vitamin D deficiency, and my blood test last week said I am now near the top of the reference range, which is ideal. I can now maintain with 1 pill a day!

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 120 softgels = 4 months!! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Best dollar value high potency oil based D3 I could find.

Posted by Reviewer3120972 on Dec 22, 2008

D-3 is critical to so many foundational healing basics from immune support to proper body ph balance due to proper absorption of minerals especially calcium so bone mass resource is constant to keep body PH. Silly to have epidemics of broken hips and Cancer when proper understanding of nutrition serves the need.

djbseattle on Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1866717 on Feb 03, 2009

Originally I was taking 2000 IU, and after my physical test results my Vitamin D level was reporting below normal. My doctor recommended starting w/5000 IU daily. I can tell a slight difference in my mood which is better then no change at all. I just started taking this about a month ago. iHerb's products are great, inexpensive and the delivery is so quick. Gotta love this crew!

Vitamine D, 5000 IUs

Posted by Reviewer1120097 on Nov 19, 2008

For one month I have been asked by Doctor to take 10,000 IUs per day. I have found an improved attitude, improved walking and balance.

Review for Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Jun 03, 2009

My doctor has recommended that I take 5000 IU's of Vitamin D-3. It's convenient to have only one capsule to take. After taking this dosage, my allergies have virtually disappeared. Plus, I like to see it as a prevention for cancer, since cancer runs in my family.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Dec 30, 2008

Lab results have proven this D-3 to be effective. Love the price!