Posted by Reviewer1668414 on Jun 26, 2012

Good D-vitamin.

decent vitamin D3 product

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

I haven't noticed much difference in vitamin D3 products. I usually order the ones that are sale. This once is cheap and potent. D3 is one of the best things that has happened to my health!

Super Strength

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This Vitamin D supplement is fantastic. It provides a decent enough dose for people like me who dont get to see the sun often enough to provide an adequate source. It takes about 24/48 hours for vitamin D to enter the blood stream after having adequate exposure to the sun, and even then, if you wash with soap, all that good work out in the sun will wash away. It has been said before that placing a drop of the Essential Oil of Orange with Vit D3, will increase its absorption and bring those vitamin D levels back up to standard.

Another 2

Posted by Reviewer1889348 on Jun 17, 2012

Another experiment in health. iHerb.com is a fine company that I had bought products from before this and was perfectly satisfied with. This is another well spent dollar.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Jun 12, 2012

Love these!!!! They are so tiny and easy to swallow, that way, if I am neededing to "super dose" it doesn't feel like I am taking a LOAD of pills!

good

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jun 01, 2012

good

Vitamin D at 5,000 IU

Posted by 4899028064402567469 on May 27, 2012

We have been ordering this product from iHerb.com for several years now, to New Zealand and now Australia where we've recently moved. It is of high quality and very affordable compared to anything on the market this side of the globe. We've been impressed with this product and the service we've received from iHerb.

Now Foods Vitamin D3 5,000 IU 120 Softgels

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

These little critters are tiny and easy to swallow. Living in a dark, northern clime, D3 is an important supplement, so it's nice to find one that goes down easily.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2740769 on Mar 29, 2012

Is the first one I've tried so far, and so far I'm fine. A very good supplement I won't miss during winter times, when the sunlight can't help the body producing its own supplies.

A Must for Everyone....

Posted by Reviewer2841434 on Mar 29, 2012

My entire family has been using this product for 2 years now. We have not been sick when all around us are coming down with whatever the next virus happens to be. I keep this in stock at all times all year round. Service, as always, is excelllent from iHerb. Thanks.