Vit D 3

Posted by Reviewer3127582 on Apr 24, 2009

Very pleased with this product. shippment was excellent, very fast and the cost was the best. Main reason I went with this company , it had the best deal on the vitamin and it offered it in gel form which I didnt see offered any where else. Donna in Alaska

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer3130426 on May 22, 2011

This is a great product. My family and I have been using it for quite a while now and, although do not feel any different as such, the long-term health benefits will pay-off. So many diseases are linked with vitamin D deficiency, it is an absolutely essential vitamin to supplement with. It's not so freely available in our everyday foods, so this supplement 'hits the spot'. And D3 is the essential one to take, as it has the most health benefits. The price is excellent, I live in the UK and it's still cheaper for me to buy from iHerb (USA)!! I thoroughly recommend this product.

Has not failed me yet

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Dec 25, 2010

I have been taking this for 2 years - it is the only supplement I added to my winter regime to ward off colds - it has been 2 years and not even a sniffle.

Peace at last...wonderful vit D!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jan 10, 2010

I'm always out in the sun in the summer so I was shocked when my vit D level was really low. Dr. prescribed 50,000 IU for 10 days to get it where it should be fast. Now I take the 5,000 IU a day, sometimes more. I had pain in my knees, mood swings, fatigue and pain in general, and seemed to be easily aggravated, not able to relax. When I started on the Now vit. D, I felt such peace and my knee pain is gone and also some breakouts that wouldn't heal have healed after several months of trying everything to heal them. I urge you to have your levels checked, as this is vital for good health. Now is an excellent product and you can't beat iherb for such wonderful service and prices.

Shipped to Holland

Posted by Reviewer3144446 on Oct 13, 2010

I received the goods after one week, in good condition. The Iherb prices are very good compared to the dutch prices.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3169423 on Nov 21, 2011

Very important for our health since we do not take much sun nowadays!

Best D out there

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Mar 26, 2010

I've searched for high potency D-3, and this is the best one out there. Plus iHerb has a fantastic price.

Great product

Posted by 5031887160352486096 on Jul 08, 2016

Awesome product and price

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3186242 on Nov 23, 2009

Great product, cheap price. Fast delivery, very satisfied

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3195671 on Aug 09, 2009

I am a care giver for 2 people, and am unable to get the amount of sunshine I need, so I am so glad I can get top quality sunshine in a bottle.