D3 Hi Potency 5k iu

Posted by Reviewer1531078 on Dec 03, 2008

I am on a supplement program for help in treating Fibromyalgia and the strength is what my doctor has me on. I found the exact qty, dosage for much less on your site. My doctor has me on this vitamin as one of the many supplements in treating Fibromyalgia. I found the exact strength and components much cheaper at your site than anywhere else.

Fantastic Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1229258 on Dec 07, 2008

Great strength superfast delivery noticed better benefits and results using this oil base for D3 than the usual powder capsules/pill etc.Well done NOW and Iherb for this product.

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1290198 on Mar 06, 2009

Very impressed with the prod. Was told to take Vita D-3 to help with over all mood. Very mall pills. Shipping was fast.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by bryantest on Aug 27, 2012

One of my favourite supplements - Vitamin D. I had a blood test to check my levels and they were very low, I started off taking a 1000iu product but it barely raised my levels of Vitamin D. This 5000iu product got my levels up to an excellent level. I vary between taking it every day and every second day. A bottle lasts me a long time and the price is very reasonable.

a good product for skin

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on May 30, 2009

I think this could be very important to people who who live in areas were there is little sun and good for your skin to keep it moisterized so use it at night, I split a few capsulles and mix it with a moisterizer lotion on my hand.

Tom Key

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Jan 17, 2009

I've only just started taking the product for a couple of weeks, but only taking it twice a week, and I do notice an increase in energy level after a taking a dose.

Doctor Prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2827383 on Jun 26, 2009

My vitamin D was low and my doctor prescribed 50,000 IU per week but my insurance wouldn't cover vitamins so the doctor told me to get over the counter D-3. I went online and found the 5000 IU on this site and purchased it but before I opened it I took it to him and asked him if I should take it and if so how much. He told me it was OK and that I should take 1 daily. My blood work shows that my vitamin D levels have improved so I am pleased with the product.

Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Aug 01, 2009

Taking lots of supplements and eating a high protein, high good fat diet, low simple carbs. So not sure what is helping but there is definite improvement. From 6days down to 2-3days of pain. Armour thyroid is now also on my regime since being diagnosed with Hashimoto disease also.

Well worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3006609 on Aug 28, 2009

I started taking this supplement as part of a recommended regimen for alleviating PMS/PMDD symptoms. It's only been one month and already I'm experiencing zero symptoms of PMS. Adding high potency Vitamin D to my diet was well worth the investment.

Hight potency vitamon D3

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 17, 2008

Small transparent soft capsules, so very easy to shallow. Recently impotent role of Vitamin D3 for heart, muscle and cancers has been raised. Most people may be under vitamin d3 deficiency. 2000 IU a day recommended, so has taken three a week and then will reduce to two a week.