Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

djbseattle on Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1866717 on Feb 03, 2009

Originally I was taking 2000 IU, and after my physical test results my Vitamin D level was reporting below normal. My doctor recommended starting w/5000 IU daily. I can tell a slight difference in my mood which is better then no change at all. I just started taking this about a month ago. iHerb's products are great, inexpensive and the delivery is so quick. Gotta love this crew!

Vitamine D, 5000 IUs

Posted by Reviewer1120097 on Nov 19, 2008

For one month I have been asked by Doctor to take 10,000 IUs per day. I have found an improved attitude, improved walking and balance.

Review for Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Jun 03, 2009

My doctor has recommended that I take 5000 IU's of Vitamin D-3. It's convenient to have only one capsule to take. After taking this dosage, my allergies have virtually disappeared. Plus, I like to see it as a prevention for cancer, since cancer runs in my family.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 120 softgels = 4 months!! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Dec 30, 2008

Lab results have proven this D-3 to be effective. Love the price!