VitaminD-3

Posted by 5038308263017731753 on Oct 03, 2014

Excellent. My Vitamin D levels are greatly improved.. Thankyou very much

Hight potency vitamon D3

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 17, 2008

Small transparent soft capsules, so very easy to shallow. Recently impotent role of Vitamin D3 for heart, muscle and cancers has been raised. Most people may be under vitamin d3 deficiency. 2000 IU a day recommended, so has taken three a week and then will reduce to two a week.

Super Strength

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This Vitamin D supplement is fantastic. It provides a decent enough dose for people like me who dont get to see the sun often enough to provide an adequate source. It takes about 24/48 hours for vitamin D to enter the blood stream after having adequate exposure to the sun, and even then, if you wash with soap, all that good work out in the sun will wash away. It has been said before that placing a drop of the Essential Oil of Orange with Vit D3, will increase its absorption and bring those vitamin D levels back up to standard.

decent vitamin D3 product

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

I haven't noticed much difference in vitamin D3 products. I usually order the ones that are sale. This once is cheap and potent. D3 is one of the best things that has happened to my health!

Now Foods Vitamin D3 5000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2844318 on Oct 15, 2008

Nice to have this potency as I take 10,000 IU daily as per doctor's orders.

Vit D3 - good product for price

Posted by Reviewer2140999 on Mar 29, 2009

With all the information avalable about the lack of D3 in our lifestyles, it's very important to make sure we get enough of this vitamin. i've bene taking it on and off and I think it's made a difference. My Son has suffered a severe flu which usually I would have picked up eventually, but so far, fingers crossed, I've escaped it! I'd say take up to 10,000IU, get tested and then modify your intake to get the best result.

Mr.A.W.Panbakker

Posted by Reviewer1850823 on Nov 19, 2008

It is helping me throug the winter.

Combating the Deficiency

Posted by Reviewer1849240 on Sep 30, 2009

Earlier this year a blood test revealed that I had a Vitamin D deficiency. Your product should help me maintain a good level especially over the winter months when we tend to get less sunshine.

Helps prevent flu and great for mood. Love the tiny capsules

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent value, highly recommended for arthritis, mood + preventative for cold and flu (especially when combined with zinc). Great that it's in olive oil and the capsules are TINY (some brands use soybean oil). Get D3 levels re-tested if taking long term - you can switch to taking every second day if your levels are fine.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Sep 30, 2009

I love Nowfoods and I love this D3 supplement. My hair and nails are growing like weeds!