July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Review for Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Jun 03, 2009

My doctor has recommended that I take 5000 IU's of Vitamin D-3. It's convenient to have only one capsule to take. After taking this dosage, my allergies have virtually disappeared. Plus, I like to see it as a prevention for cancer, since cancer runs in my family.

D3 Hi Potency 5k iu

Posted by Reviewer1531078 on Dec 03, 2008

I am on a supplement program for help in treating Fibromyalgia and the strength is what my doctor has me on. I found the exact qty, dosage for much less on your site. My doctor has me on this vitamin as one of the many supplements in treating Fibromyalgia. I found the exact strength and components much cheaper at your site than anywhere else.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by PyroluriaLife on Aug 27, 2012

One of my favourite supplements - Vitamin D. I had a blood test to check my levels and they were very low, I started off taking a 1000iu product but it barely raised my levels of Vitamin D. This 5000iu product got my levels up to an excellent level. I vary between taking it every day and every second day. A bottle lasts me a long time and the price is very reasonable.

Tom Key

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Jan 17, 2009

I've only just started taking the product for a couple of weeks, but only taking it twice a week, and I do notice an increase in energy level after a taking a dose.

a good product for skin

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on May 30, 2009

I think this could be very important to people who who live in areas were there is little sun and good for your skin to keep it moisterized so use it at night, I split a few capsulles and mix it with a moisterizer lotion on my hand.