Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 120 Softgels

Fantastic Product !!

Posted by Reviewer1229258 on Dec 07, 2008

Great strength superfast delivery noticed better benefits and results using this oil base for D3 than the usual powder capsules/pill etc.Well done NOW and Iherb for this product.

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1290198 on Mar 06, 2009

Very impressed with the prod. Was told to take Vita D-3 to help with over all mood. Very mall pills. Shipping was fast.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 120 softgels = 4 months!! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by PyroluriaLife on Aug 27, 2012

One of my favourite supplements - Vitamin D. I had a blood test to check my levels and they were very low, I started off taking a 1000iu product but it barely raised my levels of Vitamin D. This 5000iu product got my levels up to an excellent level. I vary between taking it every day and every second day. A bottle lasts me a long time and the price is very reasonable.

Tom Key

Posted by Reviewer1307902 on Jan 17, 2009

I've only just started taking the product for a couple of weeks, but only taking it twice a week, and I do notice an increase in energy level after a taking a dose.