cheap but effective

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013

Nice high dose and very cheap. Vit D great for the immune system esp any auto immune conditions. A lot of people have faulty gene expression for absorbing vit D even when they get plenty of sunshine.

Don't see any difference

Posted by 4767914482300058812 on Oct 18, 2013

Taking it for 2 weeks. Don't see any changes.

It is exactly what is advertised to be.

Posted by 4815972711330774861 on Oct 16, 2013

Really great product.

Who doesn't need D3?

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Oct 09, 2013

The energy kick for me! Without D3, I am truly not myself and can't even really get around well - it boosts my energy levels and is just necessary for me now!

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Sep 24, 2013

I woud say this is very effective as the precancerous rough places on the backs of my hands are all gone now. But I don't need 5000iu for that to happen. It first happened with about 3000iu.

potent, good quality

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

This is a lot of vitamin D and good for when you're deficient. But most people can't tolerate this much. After about a week of 2xday, I had to drop to Now 2000mgs 2xday. I'm glad I have them when I'm deficient, though. I absorb NOW vit-D better than other D I've taken. I'll probably go back to taking 1/day during MN winter.

Just like any other D3-vitamin, but not...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... the cheapest of them. Try Doctor's Best for the best bang for the buck! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 120 softgels = 4 months!! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now foods rock!

Posted by TeriSatori on Aug 09, 2013

Their products are the best!

good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1671888 on Aug 03, 2013

very happy about this sun-vitamine