works

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013

works good. would buy it again and again!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2250298 on Jul 18, 2013

Would recommend.

Love it!

Posted by 5674530231714567260 on Jul 07, 2013

Love taking the vitamin D supplement, just need to make sure to take it with food. It helps with overall emotional balance as well as so many other things. Thank you!

Pretty Good!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Jul 06, 2013

I have been taking these with a combination of other things for my nervous system and I think that D3 is a great idea for anyone who is stuck in an office all day (like me). You can't really get too much of them either which helps. I take two or three 2 times a day.

Great product!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

Great quality and high IU of vit D. I've been using these and my blood work is showing it! My lab work showed pretty low levels and now they are almost normal after taking these for 6mo or so. Nice small tablets. I use a lot of Now Food products and like how iherb gets them to me within 2 to 3 days!!!

Stopped at the border

Posted by Reviewer2836235 on Jun 21, 2013

Do NOT order this if you are Norwegian. Mine got stopped at the border, and I got a letter that said I tried to bring illegal medicaments into the country. No vitamnin D with more that 1000 iu can be baught. Unfortunately I lost my whole package. Avjo - Norway

Everyone needs D!

Posted by Reviewer1490395 on Jun 18, 2013

I like that I can get D3 in 5,000 IU with just one softgel. Easy to take, and I tend to be D-deficient.

Needed

Posted by Reviewer1463506 on May 26, 2013

What can you say use it everyday in my climate not enough sun so it is needed........

Great product for great price

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is such a huge amount of vitamin d3 for such a good price, that I can only give it 5 stars. It seems to work just as fine as more expensive brands.

I have used this product for almost two years. It has kept my Vit D blood level up.

Posted by Reviewer1549502 on Apr 12, 2013

It has kept my Vit D blood level up at a more optimal level that I personal desire. I drink fat free milk, so I get little Vit D from that, and I am not out in the sun that often, so little Vid D from sun.