お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Calcium Levels up 50%

Posted by Reviewer2783382 on Aug 01, 2010

After 42 years of Hypocalcimia my levels are finally in the normal range since I began on this vitamin. This is after a lifetime of taking mega doses of the pharmaceutical vitamin D which does not work nearly as well.

Great tine capsule with high potency

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Jun 19, 2010

My doctor wanted me on a high potency D3 because my test turned out low. I was really dreading another huge pill or many small ones until I found this tiny little wonder. Got my D3 up to where it should be without the agony of lots of pills.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I noticed a difference in the way I felt just a few short days after taking these! I get practically NO sun, especially in the winter, and the deficiency was very noticeable! Sluggish feeling all day, worse in the evening & night. Head feeling full, light headedness, discomfort, depression. After taking just one of these per day I noticed a huge difference! I feel way better, happier, more energy. I will never stop taking these babies! And the tiny capsule size is a huge plus! I highly recommend these to everyone on this planet.

D3

Posted by Reviewer1626520 on Apr 16, 2010

After one week on 1o,ooo units a day I am sleeping much better. I have increaced to 15,000 a day and wait for the results. My daughter is taking 50,000 units for 30 days and has shown much improvement in both her pain and sleeping.

5000 x D

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Feb 24, 2010

I have been using Now foods for a few years now and my blood tests always come back with my Vitamin D levels right in the middle of the perfect range,