Calcium Levels up 50%

Posted by Reviewer2783382 on Aug 01, 2010

After 42 years of Hypocalcimia my levels are finally in the normal range since I began on this vitamin. This is after a lifetime of taking mega doses of the pharmaceutical vitamin D which does not work nearly as well.

Great tine capsule with high potency

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Jun 19, 2010

My doctor wanted me on a high potency D3 because my test turned out low. I was really dreading another huge pill or many small ones until I found this tiny little wonder. Got my D3 up to where it should be without the agony of lots of pills.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

I noticed a difference in the way I felt just a few short days after taking these! I get practically NO sun, especially in the winter, and the deficiency was very noticeable! Sluggish feeling all day, worse in the evening & night. Head feeling full, light headedness, discomfort, depression. After taking just one of these per day I noticed a huge difference! I feel way better, happier, more energy. I will never stop taking these babies! And the tiny capsule size is a huge plus! I highly recommend these to everyone on this planet.

D3

Posted by Reviewer1626520 on Apr 16, 2010

After one week on 1o,ooo units a day I am sleeping much better. I have increaced to 15,000 a day and wait for the results. My daughter is taking 50,000 units for 30 days and has shown much improvement in both her pain and sleeping.

5000 x D

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Feb 24, 2010

I have been using Now foods for a few years now and my blood tests always come back with my Vitamin D levels right in the middle of the perfect range,

Germ Free

Posted by Reviewer2477769 on Apr 01, 2010

I have not contracted a germ since I've been taking these, and I have been in contact with others who have colds and flu, whereas I was getting colds all the time. I am very grateful for them.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2365710 on Apr 02, 2010

This product is so good for depression. Remarkable in fact.

Now Food D-3 5000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Aug 08, 2010

Much easier than taking two of the 2,000 IU Softgels, which is what I used to take. I live in the Northern half of the US and we do not get enough natural sunlight year round. This certainly keeps away the SAD and downs of winter. Joint pain is minimal now also.

Excellent for skin

Posted by Reviewer1646888 on Aug 10, 2010

I order this product for me and a client. Unfortunately, we can't buy this strength in the UK. When I was on holiday in June and spent a while on the beach I didn't burn and my friends who were with me did. I am lighter than them and normally burn easily. My client made the same comment and said that her skin looks better and she was saying the same about mine. Interestingly she's a beautician and knows a lot about skin. She's also taking it for a lower back injury and believes it's helping the healing process.

Did the job of raising my Vitamin D levels... I have PROOF!

Posted by Reviewer2197975 on Aug 25, 2010

When I first ordered this product, I searched for reviews from users that had confirmed, via blood test, that this product raised their levels. I could not find any specifically stating so. Call me a skeptic.. but I like to only buy things I KNOW work well. I began taking this April 2010. My Vitamin D level was .6, which is basically none. I have taken 10,000iu (2 gelcaps) per day... most days of the week. ( I would miss only a day or two here and there. I really wanted to "load" so my levels would raise asap. I did not get sun... its just too hot to lay out. As of August 5th, 2010, my blood level of Vitamin D is 74.5. This product is VERY effective, and I will continue to use this!! Thanks NOW!!