D3 D3 D3!

Posted by LoyalCustomer on Aug 30, 2012

One Softgel a day keeps your health. D3 has so many benefits that I can't start listing them here. Find out yourself and then you'll see why you HAVE TO start using D3.

Much Needed D3 - so convenient in softgel form!

Posted by Reviewer2610181 on Sep 12, 2012

I usually take Vitamin D3 in a liquid form but it must be refridgerated and I cannot do that at work so I decided to try Now Foods D3 in the softgel. I am extremely happy with the quality and effect of this product! I keep a bottle at my desk at work at all times. I work in an office and don't get out much to allow my body to drink in the natural sunlight so second best it right at my nimble fingertips! Thank you for such a great product!

Easy Pill to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 06, 2012

This is small gelcap that is easy to swallow. I like the higher dosage, so I only need to take one per day to get my Vit D levels up to where they need to be for optimum health.

Vitamin D

Posted by BigNanc on Nov 06, 2012

My husband uses this three times a week and it has helped his Vitamin D levels.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2705919 on Nov 14, 2012

Small capsules, higher strength than can be purchased in store in Australia

Pills

Posted by Reviewer2774367 on Nov 20, 2012

The pills are so small - nice to swallow.

Effective - High Value

Posted by Reviewer3033627 on Jan 03, 2013

Three years ago my serum Vitamin D level was 17. Six months later after starting with Now Foods D-3 Softgels it was 73. Today it is 83. I've been taking a 5000 IU tab daily for three years. This has been an inexpensive way to get more Vitamin D. iHerb prices are fantastic, their delivery prompt and order fulfillment spot on every time.

best vitamin ever

Posted by 4779961524345858968 on Jan 25, 2013

high quality product

Great way to get D

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

If you are interested in learning about Vitamin D, try going to Google and typing in "Prospects for Vitamin D Nutrition" - which will take you to a 5 part series on youtube by one of the world's foremost researchers on Vit D - Reinhold Vieth... very interesting. A 5000 iu pill lets me get my daily dose in one small capsule. No complaints on the price of this product either! If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Greatly NEEDED in our indoor society

Posted by Reviewer3032114 on Feb 07, 2013

Vitamin D should be almost everyone's first supplement. Many diseases are helped with Vit-D. My sleep is much better with it as well as my energy level. FMS sucks the wind right out of you plus keeps you from sleeping well, but Vit-D does help both of these symptoms. Now if we can just learn WHAT causes FMS so we can find a cure.