Excellant

Posted by Reviewer1258765 on May 01, 2011

Great buy. I like the NOW brand.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2313874 on Mar 22, 2011

Excellent. Will buy this brand from now on.

good deal, no additives, nice high potency

Posted by Reviewer1820521 on May 16, 2011

I love these high-potency vit. D gelcaps because they have no additives or GMO oils like soybean oil, only olive oil. It's a good deal and I don't need to take them every day because of the high-potency. I never get colds or flu anymore and haven't had one for about 6 years, thanks to taking these when I can no longer sunbathe.

Acne + Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1272823 on Jan 13, 2011

I've decided to get vitamin D for my acne because of the improvement I always see in the summer. I also did it for the benefits of my immune system. I do see some noticeable differences in my complexion and it definitely helped the sudden horrible outbreaks I've been getting this winter.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Posted by 5417649801843689657 on Apr 22, 2014

very good

Edullista d-vitamiinia

Posted by alennuskoodi on Apr 07, 2012

iHerbin hinta/laatu/teho-suhteeltaan paras D-vitamiini.

My doctor say's this is a must

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Sep 14, 2011

Hi, we had a terrible summer in The Netherlands. The worst summer in 100 years :( Because vit. D is important to start up your hormone's and a lot of other processes in your body my doctor adviced me to sit in the sun for at least 15 min. every day without protection. But hey, there was no sun. So, now I use this. High dosis, we don't have that here. Will order this again.

Now Foods Vitamin D-3 (5000 mg)

Posted by Reviewer1676342 on Sep 08, 2011

I had a below normal Vitamin D3 level. Taking one pill every other day got my D3 level up within a couple of weeks. I'm feeling better. I love Now Foods supplements...they are a brand you can trust.

High dose of D3

Posted by Reviewer1471570 on Jun 15, 2012

Like the high dose in a tiny pill. Hope it will help increase my vit D level.

Couldn't tell a difference

Posted by crissy on Jun 28, 2012

First, the reason I purchased this was due to a dry scalp problem I've had for years. However, last summer I was in the sun much more than I ever have due to my new garden, and low and behold my scalp problems disappeared! I can only think it must have been from the vitamin D I was getting. So during the winter time when it came back with a vengeance, I tried the Vit D-3, but I never noticed a change. Perhaps I needed to take more, but I do feel that the best way to get vit D is directly from the sun. So, I recommend taking it as a supplement because vit D is very important for many reasons including the immune system, and if you do not get sufficient sun-time, then this would be a good idea to take for preventative purposes.