Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Vitamin D A Necessity

Posted by CorruptKitten on Feb 08, 2011

I never knew how crucial Vitamin D was until my boyfriend started researching different vitamins and how they affect your body. He stumbled across several articles on Vitamin D and shared quite a bit of information with me. Vitamin D helps with a range of health issues from bone health, heart health, strengthens the immune system, and helps a preventative measure from influenza, diabetes (insulin stabilization), cancers, & depression. I started taking this supplement and it has worked wonders for mood and immune support for me. I feel great when I take this and when I don’t I can really tell a difference in how I feel. It has made such a difference that my boyfriend knows when I have not taken this supplement just from the way I react to things and insists that I take it so I feel better. This product is great! Most Vitamin D supplements are 400-1,000 IU’s, this is high potency 5,000, and it really works great. While others at my office have been sick since nearly November off and on, (4-6 bouts of illnesses) I have only been sick once this entire year. I cannot say enough about how great Now Foods Vitamin D3 is!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2738249 on Apr 03, 2011

I've been using this product for a couple of months now. I have noticed change in my moods (more energy) and on my skin - the excema has been much better. My recommendations.

Great to Eliminate Vtiamin D Deficiency!

Posted by HuskyZen on Jun 01, 2012

I was severely vitamin D deficient. After taking 50,000 units for 6 months I was able to maintain within the normal range by taking the NOW Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU. Great Quality!!!

Probably the Right Dose for Many People

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012

Even though the powers that be have upped the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D, I believe that for most people that dose is way too low. Now's D-3, 5000 IU is a great form of vitamin D (D-3)and at a dose that would benefit more people.

now foods vit d-3

Posted by Reviewer2957408 on May 21, 2010

i have osteo arthritis and am usually very stiff and painful particularly in the morning but after taking these for a few weeks i've found myself able to move easier particular first thing in morning i also seem have more endorphins.