Great

Posted by Reviewer2690288 on Apr 13, 2011

great product

Acne + Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1272823 on Jan 13, 2011

I've decided to get vitamin D for my acne because of the improvement I always see in the summer. I also did it for the benefits of my immune system. I do see some noticeable differences in my complexion and it definitely helped the sudden horrible outbreaks I've been getting this winter.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great Value! I started taking these after Prevention magazine reported that people with high vitamin D levels at the start of a diet tend to lose more weight. I realized I should probably be taking them anyway, as I pretty much see no sunlight for large chunks of the day. I love these pills - they're super small and very easy to swallow. 5,000 D-3 per serving = 125 mg per serving. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 5,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Posted by 5417649801843689657 on Apr 22, 2014

very good

Edullista d-vitamiinia

Posted by alennuskoodi on Apr 07, 2012

iHerbin hinta/laatu/teho-suhteeltaan paras D-vitamiini.

good deal, no additives, nice high potency

Posted by Reviewer1820521 on May 16, 2011

I love these high-potency vit. D gelcaps because they have no additives or GMO oils like soybean oil, only olive oil. It's a good deal and I don't need to take them every day because of the high-potency. I never get colds or flu anymore and haven't had one for about 6 years, thanks to taking these when I can no longer sunbathe.

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer1258765 on May 01, 2011

Great buy. I like the NOW brand.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2313874 on Mar 22, 2011

Excellent. Will buy this brand from now on.

Now Foods Vitamin D-3 (5000 mg)

Posted by Reviewer1676342 on Sep 08, 2011

I had a below normal Vitamin D3 level. Taking one pill every other day got my D3 level up within a couple of weeks. I'm feeling better. I love Now Foods supplements...they are a brand you can trust.

My doctor say's this is a must

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Sep 14, 2011

Hi, we had a terrible summer in The Netherlands. The worst summer in 100 years :( Because vit. D is important to start up your hormone's and a lot of other processes in your body my doctor adviced me to sit in the sun for at least 15 min. every day without protection. But hey, there was no sun. So, now I use this. High dosis, we don't have that here. Will order this again.