Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Nov 03, 2011

Now is a very dependable brand and I love the value, best bang for the buck!

Tiny capsules in good oil, perfect dose size

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Great, one a day keeps my blood level in the optimal range, or close to it. Love the tiny pills and that it's in olive oil rather than dodgy soybean oil etc. It is perfectly safe to take 5,000-10,000 IU/day. Most people are vitamin D deficient without realising it and it's such an important vitamin in the prevention of a wide range of illnesses including cancers and osteoporosis. This is a very safe dose long term, however if you health is good and you aren't deficient it's worth taking a break from it or switching to taking it every second day if your levels are adequate (but take daily if health is run down or during the flu season).

Now Foods Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1662809 on Nov 07, 2011

Excellent product. Much better than a lot of the other brands that I have tried and at a great price too.

Vitamin D Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1958963 on Nov 07, 2011

I am very happy with the product and the service I received from iHerb.com

cost effective

Posted by Reviewer2969509 on Nov 08, 2011

it's great not to haft to take 5 pills a day but only one, in Canada the largest in Vitamin D3 is 1 1000 unit but now i can get 5000 unit a pill and must more cost effective

Vit D is eesential

Posted by ant-health on Nov 10, 2011

My level was 85, then over a few mths (on & off) on 5000IU/day level is 156. My ND says that's OK, not too high. My Dr didn't even comment. Their range is 50-200...what a range. No wonder many have issues relating to lack of vit d

Now foods Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer3250979 on Nov 16, 2011

So much stronger than vitamins here in Finland, I am so please:)

Higher IU's More Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Nov 21, 2011

Easy to swallow, more convenient than taking multiple lower IU's. I feel more upbeat than I have in years! No more crying over the least little thing. Everyone should try taking higher doses of Vitamin D3 before going on antidepressants; or at least have your levels of D3 checked.

Good dose for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3025303 on Nov 23, 2011

Moved up to the 5000 IU dose from the 2000. Both are great products for a great price.

therapeutic dose.

Posted by Reviewer1549533 on Nov 28, 2011

I am unable to buy such a high dose in England and yet recent research shows we need to have levels of vit D in our blood around 50-70ng/ml , this requires at least 5,000 iu of vit D a day. In sunless England supplementation is the only way to achieve this. I have lived with cancer for six years keeping well and healthy thanks to supplementation, much of which I buy from you. Thank you.