Vit-D3 5ooo IU

Posted by Reviewer1186489 on Dec 02, 2011

I use the product to assist with overcoming M.S.[Multiple Sclerosis],but have found it so good that I have my ageing friends using it now to strengthen bones & keep depression at bay

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1351304 on Dec 05, 2011

i ma very satisfied with the pruduct.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great Value! I started taking these after Prevention magazine reported that people with high vitamin D levels at the start of a diet tend to lose more weight. I realized I should probably be taking them anyway, as I pretty much see no sunlight for large chunks of the day. I love these pills - they're super small and very easy to swallow. 5,000 D-3 per serving = 125 mg per serving. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

high quality

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012

high quality

Now Vitamin D3

Posted by vic-Japan on May 05, 2012

I can thoroughly recommend this product from Now Foods. Price is good. Since taking one of these capsules daily, my wife and I have not had the flu in more than 3 years. I always used to get the flu twice a year without fail. I do spend time in the sun, but it obviously was not enough to protect me.

NOW Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer1043720 on Mar 13, 2012

Excellent product - liked the number of softgels per package and the IU units

ok

Posted by Reviewer2565682 on Mar 19, 2012

ok

Good Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Jan 08, 2012

I trust NOW products and use this for immune support during the cold and flu season. It helps!

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2068048 on Jan 10, 2012

prompt delivery the product seems satisfactory

Boost your energy!

Posted by Reviewer1753781 on Feb 18, 2012

Very good product. We are living in Finland where winters are dark and long. I have noticed positive energy boost and I have also remained healthy during all dark winter. Every one else have been sick.... They have not been taking enough Vitamin D.