Good product

Posted by 5336982194061408774 on Jan 13, 2013

I bought these for my father and he is pleased with them. I have other Now Foods products and I consider them really good.

Now-Vitamin-D-3

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Jun 27, 2012

little oily pills, convenient, lots of benefits apparently.

A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on Jul 11, 2012

I've been using this product for quite a while. My husband also uses it. Our work schedule doesn't allow much natural sunshine for us, expecially in the winter months. My Vitamin D blood levels had increase 56 points after taking this product for about 3 months. I'm very happy with it. I will continue to use it.

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Apr 02, 2012

Way cheaper than any Vitamin D products here in Finland, and this works, too.

Great capsules, smallest I ever saw

Posted by Reviewer1219666 on Jul 22, 2012

Small easy to swallow capsules, each with 1000 IU. Will order again.

I love Now Foods Vitamin D3!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

Great product! Small gel tabs are easy to take, made with olive oil. This product helped my Vitamin D deficiency. Great benefits.

great product

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

always have this on hand...my husband works underground, so he uses this year round, and studies show that most people do better taking supplements anyway, because there are too many factors that play a role in not getting optimum levels of Vitamin d3 on a daily basis.

Strong and good

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Nov 11, 2011

Having taken dry forms of D3 in the past this feels much more easy for the body to uptake - so much that taking one every other day seems more "right" than supplementing every day. (at least for me being of normal health and relatively young)

Good prize and enoug of the vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer1882449 on Dec 27, 2011

Small, easy to swallow capsules. Nice and cheap, I recommend! Sometimes I take two a day, but usually one. It's important to have these, when you live in a cold, dark place like Finland. Will be ordering again, if I find out that the more potent ones are actually not worth a shot, meaning that the benefit of the differrential is irrelevant, or that they are actually too potent.

good

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

good source to intake vit. D for those who usually is indoors