Intriguing

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

I've just added this to my regimen. I probably don't produce enough vitamin D of my own due to lack of sunlight exposure. I'm finding that this might be a very important vitamin. So far I definately feel some anti-inflammatory benefits, and this helps with the body ache I experience due to ME/CFS. It is so cheap I recommend trying it.

GREAT for any CANCER prevention protocol

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

It has been proven that Vit D3 is a fundamental piece of the puzzle in terms of why cancer rates, Alzheimer, dementia, diabetes, are so much higher in developed/richer countries and much lower in developing/poorer countries. Im sure there are other reasons as well, but scientists suggest that people that live in countries closer to equator, get much more sun, therefore produce much more Vit D in their bodies, while in the northern hemisphere in addition to all the harms of a consumer society for our health, the people do not get as much sun and hence have cronic deficiencies in vit D and hence the cancer rates are higher. Although I currently live in the tropics I supplement with Vit D, not daily that would be a waste, but at least twice a week. Highly advisable if you live in the northern hemisphere and do not get at least 30 minutes of unprotected midday sun exposure in your bare skin every day.

D-3 1000

Posted by Reviewer2971971 on Jul 28, 2008

Helps with my SAD

Vitamin D-3 1,000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Dec 25, 2009

I had my blood work done about 6 months ago and I was 10 points below normal for my vitamin D. For six monts I have taken 1 softgel in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m. My last blood work now is 70 points and they say it should be around 80 points. This Now Foods Vitamin D-3 has really worked.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Jun 18, 2009

I give this to one of my daughters to prevent her eczema from flaring up. I give it to all of them to prevent a myriad of problems from chap-lips to sunburn to illness.