Incredible value for the best form of vitamin D3!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 03, 2012

Very important: this NOW product contains the BEST form of vitamin D, D3. D2 is inferior and has been shown to cause health issues, yet it is still used in many multi-vitamin products. Check your labels and make sure you're getting vitamin D3 not D2! I love this NOW vitamin D3 because I can adjust dosage as needed with 1000 IU per softgel (I take more during the winter) and with 180 softgels, one bottle lasts me for months. Great value on a quality product!

Very good for my immune.

Posted by Reviewer2356161 on Oct 11, 2011

Just reorder this D-3. I was taking this vitamin last winter and didn't have any problems with health all season. Very recommend in combination with olive leaf extract.

Great Product

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

Got this instead of the 5000 IU and it works! I'm mostly indoors for more than 95% if the day and this gives me sufficient D3 that i'm not getting. Recommended!

A good D3

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Sep 15, 2012

We have been using this supplement with our calcium every night for a year and it appears to be effective in helping our bones. No more leg cramps at night---but a good form of calium is critical in combination with this supplement.

Very nice

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

Got this for my parents. They are satisfied

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1493508 on Jul 23, 2010

this has taken my itching and a lot of pain away!

Definitely works

Posted by KennyH on Jun 25, 2010

My doctor has me on 2,000 IU a day. I've been taking it for two weeks, and I am seeing an improvement in my aches and mood already. Capsules are tiny and easy to swallow. I like that they use olive oil in the softgels.

Now Foods vit d3

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 03, 2010

Good product. I don't take it anymore since i now take cod liver oil.

D-3 for knee pain

Posted by Reviewer2031796 on Mar 27, 2010

Have been experiencing pain in knees when climbing or descending stairs but have found that a good dose of D-3 a couple of times a day seems to mitigate the problem.

Great product! Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2118779 on Jun 10, 2010

Great product! I like that NOW uses olive oil rather than soybean in this softgel. I'm allergic to soy so I try to avoid all forms of it.