Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, High Potency, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels

Viatmin D-3

Posted by Reviewer2732747 on Nov 20, 2009

This seems to provide some help with mood. It is recommended by several physicians I know for that purpose. Plus I heard on the radio that it is also good protection against the swine flue. Can't hurt. Good product and excellent service, as usual.

A Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jul 04, 2009

Vitamin D is better absorbed when it's in an oil based form as with this product. The caps are small and easily swallowed. The price is excellent.

Get enough D3 and forget about H1N1

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. To keep my immune system up, and fend off colds and flus, I add D3 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season. If around adults and kids with colds, etc., I'll take 2000-5000IU/day.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2696475 on Dec 13, 2008

I live in Alaska where we need to add D in winter due to lack of sunlight. The whole family takes it, even my 5 year old who can easily swallow this teeny tiny capsule.

D-3 quality

Posted by Reviewer2552513 on Apr 18, 2009

I do bloodwork every six months including vitamin D levels. Using the NOW product, I have been able to maintain specified levels of vitamin D as reflected in objective lab tests indicating the product is both effective and accurate in its advertised content