A very good choice for your health!

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Dec 28, 2010

Very, very good choice for your joints, bones and immune system ((fast and visible improvement in all of them). I'm a regular user of Now's D3, along with my family.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1214084 on Feb 21, 2011

Have been using NOW FOODS Vitamin D-1000 for years. This way you can separate the dose in taking it couple of times a day if you feel you need a higher dose. Tried the 5000 potency a while ago and that made me totally sick. Val, Germany

a little sunshine goes a long way : )

Posted by Reviewer1613002 on Mar 03, 2011

Potent formula, I take it every day to improve mood through out the winter when it is hard to spend much time outside (Colorado)

Vit D-3

Posted by Reviewer2169565 on Mar 20, 2011

I have been taking Vit D for several years now - about 3000 IU per day. This was a recommendation from my osteopathic doctor. I always take it with my calcium. I recently had blood work done to check my Vit D level and it was perfect. I highly recommend!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Jun 17, 2011

My doctor told me 4000 IU a night to curb night sweats and help me sleep. This stuff does the trick. Now Foods has consistently high quality in its products and this one is no exception.

It is indeed high potency

Posted by Reviewer2561774 on Jul 25, 2011

I bought 4 bottles and took 10,000IU per day until the first bottle finished. I bought it to clear my acne because I want the oil glands to stop producing oil for the body to convert sunlight into vitamin D. My skin dried up and the acne had a tough time breaking out. I shall be using a good candida cleanse to kill and destroy my acne further, with zinc picolinate and panthetonic acid and maca. Good riddance acne! I hate you!

Very Affordable Vitamin D3 If You Do Not Need A Stronger Formula

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015

I give the product four stars because it does not state that the olive oil would be coldpressed as I would like to see. 1,000 IU = 25 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Fantastic price--about 1/2 the price of what I can find locally!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I live in a very overcast area, and don't spend tons of time outside, so I don't get much vitamin D from sunlight. These little softgels really seem to help to keep my blood levels of D in a more normal range. Without supplementation my levels dip dangerously low. I like the dosage as well...I can take a few a day if need be, and when I take just one I don't need to worry that I'm taking a high potency that may not be good for my daily use. :)

No side effects but no noticed benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 03, 2016

Just I think it's because I was diagnosed as low on vitamin D. My doctor wanted to put me on a 50000 IU pill once a week and that would have been too much for my system. So I take this as maintenance, 1 a day. I guess it's good enough.

Makes me feel sluggish and tired

Posted by Reviewer1509443 on Feb 03, 2012

By the third day of taking this i constantly felt tired even when i had a full night sleep. I stopped taking it, and i returned back to normal in a few days. There's probably something im allergic to in it.