Now Foods vit d3

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 03, 2010

Good product. I don't take it anymore since i now take cod liver oil.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1493508 on Jul 23, 2010

this has taken my itching and a lot of pain away!

Viamin D, good price, good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Nov 19, 2010

Not that I can necessarily distinguish anymore as I've been taking vitamin D for some time, but I just wanted to say thank you for supplying it to me at a reasonable price.

A very good choice for your health!

Posted by Reviewer2125795 on Dec 28, 2010

Very, very good choice for your joints, bones and immune system ((fast and visible improvement in all of them). I'm a regular user of Now's D3, along with my family.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1214084 on Feb 21, 2011

Have been using NOW FOODS Vitamin D-1000 for years. This way you can separate the dose in taking it couple of times a day if you feel you need a higher dose. Tried the 5000 potency a while ago and that made me totally sick. Val, Germany

a little sunshine goes a long way : )

Posted by Reviewer1613002 on Mar 03, 2011

Potent formula, I take it every day to improve mood through out the winter when it is hard to spend much time outside (Colorado)

Vit D-3

Posted by Reviewer2169565 on Mar 20, 2011

I have been taking Vit D for several years now - about 3000 IU per day. This was a recommendation from my osteopathic doctor. I always take it with my calcium. I recently had blood work done to check my Vit D level and it was perfect. I highly recommend!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Jun 17, 2011

My doctor told me 4000 IU a night to curb night sweats and help me sleep. This stuff does the trick. Now Foods has consistently high quality in its products and this one is no exception.

It is indeed high potency

Posted by Reviewer2561774 on Jul 25, 2011

I bought 4 bottles and took 10,000IU per day until the first bottle finished. I bought it to clear my acne because I want the oil glands to stop producing oil for the body to convert sunlight into vitamin D. My skin dried up and the acne had a tough time breaking out. I shall be using a good candida cleanse to kill and destroy my acne further, with zinc picolinate and panthetonic acid and maca. Good riddance acne! I hate you!

Fantastic price--about 1/2 the price of what I can find locally!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I live in a very overcast area, and don't spend tons of time outside, so I don't get much vitamin D from sunlight. These little softgels really seem to help to keep my blood levels of D in a more normal range. Without supplementation my levels dip dangerously low. I like the dosage as well...I can take a few a day if need be, and when I take just one I don't need to worry that I'm taking a high potency that may not be good for my daily use. :)