It works!

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 02, 2011

I am one of those people who react quickly to a supplement if deficient, even the lowest potency. The capsules are tiny yet potent. My tiredness improved so much, as well as soreness in the muscles; stamina in general. Remarkable. It even helped me stop the tremor I've recently developed, topgether with B12 and B-vitamin complex. Obviously a vitamin D deficiency is something to consider for everyone with chronic fatigue.

Great value

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

Mmm... :-) Very small and easy to swallow softgels. Just one per day. Great value. Great buy!

Now Foods Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3341498 on Dec 15, 2007

This product is great. I like the fact that it is a small gel cap.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2131979 on Dec 20, 2007

Came very fast in the mail. Easy to swallow!

Just enough for me

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Dec 29, 2007

Just enough vitamin d for my sun-free days in the office.

Peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 13, 2010

My wife who has had breast cancer takes this,its good value and has had no side effects and helps her remain positive about the future.

we need D

Posted by Reviewer2532236 on Feb 07, 2010

heard we need more D and decided to try this, have not had the illnesses with this past winter now so far...good product and quality for price

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2502847 on Mar 04, 2010

Doctor said I had a Vitamin D deficency. Now I don't and the price is better than in my local stores.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Jan 26, 2010

I take a few of these a week in the dark, rainy, winter months and they seem to be doing what I need. Good price, good quality.

D is a super important vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jul 06, 2011

I would rate vitamin D with a multi B as the most important thing you can take daily. My entire family takes 1 a day and we definitely have improved health wise and resistant to colds etc. Will take for life.