Great product in excellent price

Posted by 5022499384240381861 on Oct 13, 2016

Thanks NOW Foods for such a high quality Vitamin D3 in easy to swallow softgel capsules. The great news is that this product is certified Halal and available on iHerb with unbeatable low price Our family is using it for several months and very satisfied with it. 1000 Units each softgel allow us to manage the in-take units quantity for Adults and Children

Fantastic price--about 1/2 the price of what I can find locally!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012

I live in a very overcast area, and don't spend tons of time outside, so I don't get much vitamin D from sunlight. These little softgels really seem to help to keep my blood levels of D in a more normal range. Without supplementation my levels dip dangerously low. I like the dosage as well...I can take a few a day if need be, and when I take just one I don't need to worry that I'm taking a high potency that may not be good for my daily use. :)

Elizabeth M. Wood

Posted by Reviewer2296020 on Feb 28, 2009

A+++++

Like many Now vitamin products, the quality is poor

Posted by Reviewer3215107 on Oct 12, 2016

Now food products are fine and I usually have no problems with them, but all the vitamins I have bought are very poor quality. The D3 stuck together in a huge lump making it very difficult to break apart since they're soft gels. The B complex I bought went stale after only a few months giving a horrible smell I had to throw them out. I keep them in a cool dry place. I would avoid Now vitamin products, there are far better options that aren't too much more expensive available.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 02, 2011

I am one of those people who react quickly to a supplement if deficient, even the lowest potency. The capsules are tiny yet potent. My tiredness improved so much, as well as soreness in the muscles; stamina in general. Remarkable. It even helped me stop the tremor I've recently developed, topgether with B12 and B-vitamin complex. Obviously a vitamin D deficiency is something to consider for everyone with chronic fatigue.

Makes me feel sluggish and tired

Posted by Reviewer1509443 on Feb 03, 2012

By the third day of taking this i constantly felt tired even when i had a full night sleep. I stopped taking it, and i returned back to normal in a few days. There's probably something im allergic to in it.

Great value

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

Mmm... :-) Very small and easy to swallow softgels. Just one per day. Great value. Great buy!

Now Foods Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3341498 on Dec 15, 2007

This product is great. I like the fact that it is a small gel cap.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2131979 on Dec 20, 2007

Came very fast in the mail. Easy to swallow!

Just enough for me

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Dec 29, 2007

Just enough vitamin d for my sun-free days in the office.