no bad

Posted by 5033198343532242270 on Jul 17, 2012

no bad

A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1547814 on Jul 11, 2012

I've been using this product for quite a while. My husband also uses it. Our work schedule doesn't allow much natural sunshine for us, expecially in the winter months. My Vitamin D blood levels had increase 56 points after taking this product for about 3 months. I'm very happy with it. I will continue to use it.

Now-Vitamin-D-3

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Jun 27, 2012

little oily pills, convenient, lots of benefits apparently.

Now foods A+

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

Hard to find for this price another product, 5 stars for this price!

GREAT for any CANCER prevention protocol

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

It has been proven that Vit D3 is a fundamental piece of the puzzle in terms of why cancer rates, Alzheimer, dementia, diabetes, are so much higher in developed/richer countries and much lower in developing/poorer countries. Im sure there are other reasons as well, but scientists suggest that people that live in countries closer to equator, get much more sun, therefore produce much more Vit D in their bodies, while in the northern hemisphere in addition to all the harms of a consumer society for our health, the people do not get as much sun and hence have cronic deficiencies in vit D and hence the cancer rates are higher. Although I currently live in the tropics I supplement with Vit D, not daily that would be a waste, but at least twice a week. Highly advisable if you live in the northern hemisphere and do not get at least 30 minutes of unprotected midday sun exposure in your bare skin every day.

Now

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Great product

Sunshine in a bottle!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 16, 2012

Vitamin D gets me through the long winter months. Definately helps with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and keeping my immune system strong.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 05, 2012

The pills are small and easy to swallow. I've been using this for several years.

Vitamin D-3

Posted by Reviewer3219738 on May 30, 2012

Good and cheap and easy to take

good value