As we grow older, we need it more than we know

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jul 06, 2013

Especially if you're a pre-senior like me (age 62). During the winter months, we simply don't get out as often and don't get enough natural vitamin D (sun) because it's not as strong. On the Mayo Clinic web site, you will see a statement that vitamin D3 is essential for slowing the progression of CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia). My hematologist told me that they are almost at the point of recommending it as a breast cancer inhibitor. Almost, but not yet. Why wait for them?

Feeling Better...

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Sep 02, 2014

I am not sure about the overall benefits of using this Vitamin D3, but I do believe that in combination with other items that my overall health has improved. I appreciate the vegecaps and how easily it is to swallow the caps. I will buy again as I can think of no good reason to not continue with this good value product. I give the product 4 stars only because I cannot be certain of its actual health benefits at this time.

Patricia mcCarty

Posted by 4877777158121465356 on Apr 08, 2016

I believe it is important to take a product that contains both vitamins D3 and K2 because the K2 helps with absorption of D3. My Viamin D level was once deficient, but now it is normal.

Vitamin D works for sure

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Nov 18, 2016

I don't get a whole lot of sun, and I know my diet could be richer in vitamin D. Yet, my blood vitamin D level was perfect when tested! I believe that to be thanks to this supplement. I like that this isn't a super high dose either. As for the K2, I have no idea if it has improved anything. However, as it's found mostly in animal foods, adding it to a vegetarian diet like mine probably doesn't hurt. I found out that the K2 in this isn't the best form, for that I subtracted one star.

Will buy again.

Posted by 5006009090426692563 on Sep 16, 2014

Great combo in with a good ratio dose of D3 to K2.

Rare to find no fillers added

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 27, 2015

Grateful no fillers. Is it best K2? Prob not.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Dec 26, 2012

I recommend this product to everyone not getting enough sun exposure. Vitamin D3 is one of the most important ones, not just for bone health as advertised on this product. It's not easy to find D3+K2, but luckly this is all we need. It only gets 4 starts because Now uses menaquinone-4 instead of menaquinone-7.

Good Combo for Bone Loss Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2653598 on Aug 09, 2012

Recently learned that combining calcium, magnesium, Vitamin D-3 and Vitamin K-2 was excellent for preventing bone loss in post menopausal women. By combining vitamins D and K in one product, there is one less supplement to be taken.

Stronger Teeth

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Oct 23, 2012

This is one effect of utilizing this product that I did notice. Most research that is being done today is revealing that these two vitamins are more likely to be deficient in the human body. Most people are very deficient in them and there are many health problems as a result. I see these supplements as a good source of prevention.

For my daughter who is a young mum with 3 kids

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

A helping hand for optimum nutrition.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »