Like it

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 18, 2015

This has a pleasant orange flavor. For all of you who are concerned, I did contact NOW Foods before purchasing this and it is in fact non-gmo sourced.

Unfamiliar, but hopefully good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Mar 31, 2011

Only just received and tried this- so I can*t vouch for the actual effect, but I'm happy to try vitamin K2 in a liquid version. The taste is somewhat unnatural and very sweet, but not problematically so.

Seems good but not sure about the soy ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Jun 03, 2014

I should have read the ingredients list more closely, as I find this product has phospholipids (soy) listed. Now Foods often has really great products, and I admire their goals of working towards total GMO-GE free status as soon as they can; however, until I can confirm this soy is not GMO, I will probably use Dr. Mercola's or another source. A little too sweet for my taste, but that's just a taste, not substantial issue.

The best! -

Posted by Reviewer1461377 on Aug 01, 2011

This is the best vit D3 i have ever tried! it's high quality, and great taste ! you'll notice the effect in no time :) - Norway

works

Posted by pauloluis on Jul 27, 2013

works fast and raises vit d3 levels fast.

Great product

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I think this is a great product and a must in the winter. The strength is good and I like the combo of D3 and K2. It tastes like candy, so if you're not into sweets there are other sprays with mint flavor.

Way, way too Sweet

Posted by Reviewer2213529 on Mar 15, 2012

I love "sweet", but I can barely stand this stuff - it is SO SICKENLY SWEET!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Feb 16, 2011

I like the spray, and the fact that this has K-2 as well.

Good product.

Posted by 4979512643801212867 on Dec 02, 2013

Too sweet for my tastebuds but not bad. I at first thought it was a bit expensive considering how fast you'll go through a bottle(I do 2000-3000IU a day since I live up north), but it does have both d3 and k2 and if you supplement a lot you can appreciate the effective, fast and easy absorption of under the tongue spray. I wish now foods woul'd up the anti with the k2 though since 100-300mcg seems very little for daily consumption, and also add details on if the k2 is in the form of mk-4, mk-7 or both?

GOOD PRODUCT