10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 2-star

Vitamin K

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on May 17, 2010

Good product at a good price. Most likely contains corn in the form of Maltodextrin. I have stopped using the product due to migraines and allergies.

need to take them longer

Posted by Reviewer3161892 on Oct 13, 2013

So far I have only taken 30 capsules,as recommended dose is 1 caps.with a meal.I hoped to have more energy and strength after taking these,but so far have felt no change.Maybe by the time I have taken the 100 caps.I might feel different.

Vitamin K2

Posted by Reviewer1118077 on Dec 13, 2011

It is difficult to rate as I do not know whether it is helping or not. I am taking it for bone health along with calcium and vitamin D. I am pleased to have found a supplier as Vitamin K is not available in N.Z. Thank you.

don't see a difference

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

I bought this for spider veins and small veins on my face. I have been taking it everyday for weeks and haven't seen any difference.