good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 20, 2013

It is very good for anemia, heavy menstrual bleeding, and the bleeding gums. (And many other benefits for bones, liver and bladder.)

Soy Free

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

With a family history of osteoporosis I am keen to minimize my risks via diet, lifestyle and supplements therefore I consider vitamin K2 a must in this regard. This product would not have been my first choice for this vitamin but is the one I could find that had a reasonable level of the vitamin that was not made using soy and is a reasonable price. As I am soy intolerant, this eliminated most other products.

Good product

Posted by 5735629203355337116 on May 24, 2016

I take vitamin D3 together with vitamin K2. My D3 levels now are optimal and I also feel good. So yeah it works. Cons? This product contains Menaquinone-4 (MK-4). You want vitamin K2 with MK-7 because it's more effective than MK-4.

Vitamin K-2 as an adjunct to a bone strengthening program

Posted by Reviewer2614733 on Sep 30, 2008

Vitamin K-2 was recommended by my doctor to help transport calcium into my bones where I need it. It will take some time before I have tests to see how it's working. Joan S., AZ

Vitamin k2 so far...

Posted by Reviewer1375493 on Oct 14, 2009

my body is feeling great so far, when i sleep i know have a deeper sleep! Will post a more detailed review when more time has passed and had more experience with the vitamin.

K2 Better than K1 for Protection

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Jan 12, 2011

Helps transport calcium to your bones while helping to prevent calcification and hardened arteries. Studies show K2 more effective.

An valuable vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Dec 26, 2012

A vitamin that is great for many purposes and alot for the bones. U can only hope that you have enough of this since it doesnt show of the blood test. As valuable this is, its worth the money. In time i hope this will reduce in cost and increase in caps per box.

didn't do my homework properly!

Posted by Reviewer2718540 on Sep 25, 2013

The vitamin K-2 by Life Extension, seems to be a far better deal than Now's. Neverthless in the short time I've been using it My teeth do feel cleaner. I take 3 per day. Gabrielle

Arterial Health

Posted by Reviewer2022117 on Mar 26, 2009

One rodent study showed dramatic reduction in atherosclerosis with massive K-2 dosage. I don't figure this will hurt. Usually take it with lechithin for absorbstion and with OKG which I think is synergestic.

K2

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Easy to swallow veggie caps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »