Vit K-2

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jan 01, 2010

This is super for regulating bleeding. It's the only brand I could find that is not made from soy, to which I am allergic. I used to bleed almost abnormally too long with small cuts. now they stop bleeding quickly and heal quickly.

It's Effective

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 04, 2008

I bought this to increase the strength of my veins and to help prevent varicose veins. It's working.

Need to get calcium to bones, not arteries!

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Nov 06, 2009

Essential vitamin to help get calcium to bones. Calcium deposits in arteries cause hardening. This gets the calcium where it is needed.

Works well

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Have taken this to stop dark circles under eyes. Also, I went to a naturopath who tested me for deficiencies and vitamin K was one of mine. It has worked well for dark circles but it is also important that you are digesting all of your supplements, if digestion works well vitamin K deficiency is unlikely :)

Superb product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Mar 26, 2014

I had an inflammation in my gums for 15 years. I ate lots of medicine to get that in check. Nothing worked for more than a week at a time. This fixed the problem in just a few days and I haven't had to take it since. Still have it though, just in case.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Mar 19, 2010

Was told by a pharmacist that this K-2 helps keep the calcium in the bones. The more research I do on it, the more I like taking it.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1151387 on Nov 15, 2009

Vitamin K2 is vital for bone and heart health. At these prices staying in tip top condition isn't just for the rich.

Companion to Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2335246 on Dec 02, 2009

I take one of these every day with the Vitamin D3 %,000 I.U. The combination works well in bone repair.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Good product, after giving birth, teeth became more sensitive, hurt after eating hot or cold food ... but after using vitamin k2, i can eat any food i want.

Vitamin K2

Posted by Reviewer3278518 on Mar 28, 2009

This product is effective. If you have any circulatory problems, try it for several months. You'll be very pleased.