HAPPY

Posted by 5626543559809406073 on Apr 23, 2016

MY MATHER IS USING THIS K-2 VITAMIN AS A PART OF HEALING MULTIPLA SKLEROZA AND PROBLEM WITH THE MUSCLES PAIN. SHE IS HAPPY WITH IT AND I AM HAPPY WITH YOUR FAST DELIVERY. REGARDS, IVANA

Mejora la circulación

Posted by 4872410197066260830 on Apr 15, 2016

Compré este suplemento como tratamiento contra las ojeras, causadas por mala circulación, y tras casi dos meses puedo decir que sí he notado mejoría. No han desaparecido, puesto que eso es muy difícil, pero ha disminuído visiblemente el tono morado y oscuro de la piel del contorno de los ojos, cosa que no había conseguido antes mediante cosméticos de uso tópico. He probado muchas cremas para el contorno que prometían acabar con la ojeras y ninguna me funcionó, así que me animé a tratarlas desde el interior y estoy satisfecha.

Very good price and quality. Worth the money to spend.

Posted by 4766473993231482430 on Feb 19, 2016

I'm really pleased using this product, very good price and high quality.

Vitamin K-2 by Now

Posted by 4962614313506721033 on Dec 11, 2015

An excellent product. I take it with D-3. Screenings show my bone density to be excellent.

Now Foods, Vitamin K-2, 100 mcg, 100

Posted by 4826448029058298202 on May 29, 2015

I really reccommend this product, I've ordered it many times and in large amounts and my clients are very satisfied with it. It works with no problems and this is the most important thing. The product is very well wrapped so nothing will break during the shipping. It is a really good company, I've got a very good contact with the seller and the price is also fine. This is not only my opinion but also all of my clients'. I cannot imagine that I had to cooperate with some other company!!! Best wishes for you!

Mr R W Harper

Posted by 5611764079609671025 on Mar 21, 2015

Vitamin K is a very misunderstood vitamin. It is only recently that the full benefits have been realised. It is absolutely essential for a healthy vascular system and strong bone structure, but price has been a restrictive factor. Your prises are excellent for a high quality product, and help to make vitamin K more widely available to the general public. Many thanks.

otimo

vit. k2

Posted by Reviewer2079821 on Aug 29, 2014

Now Vitamin K-2 100 mcg

Posted by Reviewer1696676 on Aug 17, 2014

I have trusted Now brand for many years and this product has helped with osteoporosis.