Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer3005816 on Oct 23, 2011

Very impressed with this product. I suffered very bad water retention (and major weight gain) with some medication that I was taking and this helped get rid of all the water weight quickly. Very impressed!

must drink water with this

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Apr 25, 2011

Works well for PMS bloating. Don't skimp on drinking water while using or it will become uncomfortable to use the bathroom. I used it for a week and then stopped till I need it again.

Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Jun 04, 2010

I say seems to work well because while I didn't notice a drastic difference the minute I took the recommended dosage, I did notice a difference the 2nd and 3rd day. I felt a whole lot better. Thanks!

Bloat Away!

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Dec 06, 2011

I'm comfortable using this & feel safe with the ingredients. I can't compare this to anything but teas I've used in the past. And those didn't seem to work all that great. After using this my bloat (especially on lady's days) is gone. I know there's other products out there, but I figure I'd try this one & I'm glad I did.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2442510 on Oct 25, 2012

Worked from day one. Helps with weight management as my problem is mainly water retention. Dandelion alone has never worked for me, but this is a powerful formula.

Fast action

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 20, 2012

These work great, I take 5 at a time and can actually feel the water coming out of my face and legs. It takes about 2-3 hours to get all that excess water out, so be close to the bathroom because you're going to need it!

ineffective

Posted by 5726567986395065432 on Jul 01, 2016

They taste horrible and the after taste is bad. They have not made a difference to the fluid I hold in my ankles...upped my water thinking this would help with the capsules... no difference again. I cannot honestly recommend these to anyone. (Melbourne, Australia)

Does just what it says

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 10, 2009

I think this product works great. I get quite bloated, and have never tried an herbal diuretic before. This definitely does the trick, even with the small recommended dose.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Aug 08, 2013

Very effective. I was experiencing swollen feet due to chemo therapy, and I only needed one caps. a day at the worst.

best!

Posted by howrx1 on Dec 06, 2014

As a bodybuilder, I took this during my cutting season. This water out is the best out there! It keeps me perspiring and goes to the toilet plenty of times. Within a month, I can see my skin were dry. Love it!