Now Foods, Water Out, Herbal Diuretic, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 30, 2015

It is used by my dog (female) due to her hormonal problems and water retaining in the body. It is very good for her and helpful. Just I must give it with cautious because it is a dog. The only problem I have with this formula is "other ingredients". I would prefer more pure formula, just in gelatin capsule. Just dreaming :)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2840369 on Jun 07, 2010

yes it does :D

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1902998 on Aug 15, 2010

Works so so I have been used to lasix so everything seems weak.

water pills

Posted by Reviewer2021163 on Jun 01, 2010

seem to work well not as good as prescribed water pills but better than nothing

It works

Posted by Reviewer1860511 on Aug 17, 2013

It definetly works. But I retain a lot of water so I need to take more than 4 capsules (5-6).

Now Foods, Water out

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 30, 2012

On my 2nd month. I have CHF so water retention a problem. I'm trying these to replace diuretics. No big improvements yet.

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Posted by 5340375348264547881 on Nov 18, 2013

I found this product to be less than satisfying. Diuretics usually provide some relief from swelling but that is not the case with this product. I would not recommend it and would not purchase it again. SO DISAPPOINTED!

Doesn't work

Posted by 5677122431923990781 on Oct 18, 2015

First used as prescribed 2 tablets twice a day but without any results.Even tried 4 capsules a time but without any effects very disappointed that I ordered this product.My mistake was that I read the reviews that where more or less positive but in reality this product is useless and wouldn't recommend it.

ineffective

Posted by 5726567986395065432 on Jul 01, 2016

They taste horrible and the after taste is bad. They have not made a difference to the fluid I hold in my ankles...upped my water thinking this would help with the capsules... no difference again. I cannot honestly recommend these to anyone. (Melbourne, Australia)

No effect