Tasted awful

Posted by Reviewer1780640 on Apr 29, 2013

The taste makes this imbossible to swallow, nomatter how you try do camufage it.

Bad Quality

Posted by 4878699241443903530 on Apr 07, 2013

I bought both Now black bottle whaet grass & this Now white bottle wheat grass. My advice is discont this white bottle wheatgrass ! the quality is so bad . very hard to swallow even this is in powder form . I need to trow it away . To anyone who love to take green powder product , they shall know this is very very bad quality. i prefer not to key in any star , my rate is ) star .but i cannot send this review so just key in 1 star.

chunky

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Jan 10, 2012

This wheatgrass powder doesn't mix well into juices. It's very chunky and just sits at the bottom of the glass.

zero biological effect: no effect on skin or appetite or energy level

Posted by Reviewer1078080 on Apr 11, 2011

The grassy-gritty taste doesn't bother me, I sprinkle several teaspoons on food or add 1-2 heaped tablespoons to my protein shake. I was hoping it will make my skin calmer (less reddish) and smoother the way eating kiwis and blueberries does, this didn't happen. I also did not observe this powder curbing my apetite or 'giving me more energy' as some reviews here are claiming. Basically it's overpriced dead fiber that doesn't come close, even remotely, to the beneficial effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables on my skin and health.

Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer1598165 on Dec 06, 2007

I prefer the Green Kamut wheat grass powder. Real fine powder and easy to drink and I felt much better with that.