| English
| USD ($)

Now Foods, Wheat Grass, Certified Organic, 9 oz (255 g)

Unexpected side benefit!!!

Posted by Reviewer3219931 on Feb 08, 2008

This powder is far courser than the fine powder of a product like "Barley Green", and so you have to be a little careful that you don't inhale it into your lungs if you are spooning it in dry and chasing it with water (or it could make you cough like crazy). That aside, when I first saw it I didn't like its' coarseness, but now I hope NOW Foods doesn't ever change it because I discovered a great side benefit! It is GREAT if you ever have that burning feeling in your throat (reflux) after eating something greasy. Now anytime this happens, I take a big spoonful of Now Foods Barley Grass powder and receive great relief of the burning within 2 minutes! It is almost like a miracle, and I wouldn't want to be without it for this reason alone! It works far better and faster than a product like Rolaids or Tums, which I don't need if I have this wheat grass. I can't explain it, but so far only this course grass from Now Foods gave me this benefit.

Super!

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

Dark green powder, works very well in my green smoothies.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3334013 on Nov 26, 2010

This really works gives me lots of energy, plus the benefits that only wheat grass can provide. Little too coarse but it worth it compared to the benefits it provides.

outstanding product.

Posted by Reviewer1214252 on Jan 02, 2011

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. buy the organic version only, so you know exactly what you are getting is purest form. gives a mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a few teaspoons added on my fruit or in my juices each morn. great for cleansing too. i often combine it w/ organic spirulina

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 18, 2011

This is great! Use it in my morning smoothie with other greens, and it makes me feel so good and healthy! It gives me great energy!