Real Whey Isolate !

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

A solid big size, affordable price great quality. this stuff really works, tested repeatedly. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*******************

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2388276 on Mar 04, 2010

I had done my market research for the best available source of whey protein. This one's really good because of the very low amount of sugar in it. I used to get hungry all the time, and so I decided to start drinking some protein. I simply put a scoop in a bottle of water, shake it, and drink it all day long at work. I do not eat meat, fish or eggs, and so this is the best source of complete protein I found out there. And then I found the best deal at iHerb. Buying in bulk saved me a good deal of money. Very prompt and free delivery. The only minor thing is that the plastic scoop to measure out the powder that comes with the smaller quantity bottle, does not come with this bag.

Would buy again A+

Posted by Reviewer1244095 on Sep 30, 2009

Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it might because it is unflavored. Tastes like milk really. Would highly recommend to anyone. With no added sugars or substitutes, this isolate is pure goodness for your body at a decent price. Hope this helps!Thanks

High quality

Posted by Reviewer3098804 on Aug 02, 2008

Whey protein Isolate is the best for working out/ body building. This product is great. Prices sure have gone up. I remember buying this for 60$. It still is cheaper and better for the amount and quality than any other place. Inflation sucks.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1003900 on Sep 21, 2008

I enjoyed this and actually prefer the non-flavored version. Although I purchase it in the 10lbs bag, I have to transfer it to a smaller container. I actually bought 4 more bags.

Please Iherb!! always have this in stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Aug 01, 2010

my seconed order, love this protein, i've seen other sites selling this for less price, but honestly i trust iherb more and feeling comfertable getting all my suuplements here at one place, if only they lower the price i'd be happier :D

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1740557 on Mar 16, 2010

Good product that mixes well -dry, and also pretty well in cold liquids. Lower fat content than many protein products. I use it in my endurance exercise "recovery drink" and as a morning dietary supplement mixed with my favorite juice. I'm very happy with it.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2705221 on Feb 08, 2009

This is a great product and is reasonably priced. Use it on you oatmeal in the morning with walnuts or other sources of healthy lipids. You can add your preferred flavors to it if you wish.

Excellent protein powder

Posted by 5261556794446955184 on Jul 30, 2013

This product is for anyone who wants a pure protein powder and nothing else. It mixes well, is of a high quality, and is as neutral as you can get in terms of flavour. The bag is re-sealable which is actually very useful, and in terms of coin this is great value. I had this product shipped to Singapore and it arrived 5 days after purchase. No extra plastic was used in the packaging which was fantastic to see. Excellent stuff all round.

Great for shakes

Posted by Reviewer2360928 on Oct 24, 2007

Mi wife and love it, specially since it is unsweetened/non-flavored. We won't have anything else

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »