Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Sports, Whey Protein Isolate, Toffee Caramel Fudge, 1.8 lbs (816 g)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Caramel lovers MUST HAVE!!!

Posted by paulopavao on Aug 07, 2012

I am a caramel aficionado, and this was just the kind of flavor missing for me. Have tried almost every brand in the market and this one just caught my PASSION!!! Smell great and tastes even better. I drink it with warm no fat milk and it simply looks like the greatest mil shake ever!!! Congrats to Now Foods for this amazing Protein! No after taste AT ALL!!!

Good tasting

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Jan 11, 2014

I wish there's a half star, because I feel like giving this 4.5 stars. I do not want to rate it a 4 as it is a great protein powder, only that I found the scent overwhelming every time I open the tub. I probably will stick to more 'natural' flavors in the future like chocolate or vanilla. I've tried the chocolate prior to purchasing this flavor and I'm OK with that and went through the whole tub pretty fast, so I thought I'd try a different flavor this time and I think I won't purchase this flavor again. Not to say it's not good, it is GOOD just that it's a matter of preference, I just happen to prefer a more bland flavor, I think. Hope my review helps!

Taste not there

Posted by 5458462837095221229 on Apr 13, 2014

Probably one of the more disappointing protein products I have tried in terms of taste. There are far better options out there. I read a few reviews for this product before purchasing and were all really positive, which baffles me. Glad I went for the small tub