Now Foods, White Willow Bark, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

This actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1997012 From New Jersey on Apr 08, 2011

My husband was having pain 6 months after a level 4 spinal fusion. Extended use of NSAIDS pre-op had caused stomach ulcers. Tylenol didn't bother him but it wasn't effective either. I was hopeful but not expecting much when I bought this product. I could not believe how well it worked! My husband took 2 caps and felt better within 15-20 minutes. I tried it for a sinus headache that night and it helped me too. I will definitely order this again. It's inexpensive, effective and it doesn't bother my husband's stomach!

white willow works

Posted by Reviewer3355831 From Missouri on Mar 06, 2010

I've been using this for two months now and it really helps with pain and inflammation associated with advanced HIV disease, when combined with devil's claw. For me they work synergistically, I take half the recommended dose of each, both Now products. For me this is better than NSAIDS and easier on my stomach.

Gentle pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1147375 From Hawaii on Jan 21, 2008

I have used this for pain relief following 2 different operations. It works well and is kind on the stomach.

pain

Posted by Reviewer1806442 From Oregon on Aug 03, 2009

Our dog has bad hips and can't tolerate aspirin. This helps with the hip pain and doesn't cause bleeding like aspirin did.

I have a lot of OA pain and do my best

Posted by Reviewer2747948 From California on Aug 04, 2009

to not take harsh drugs. White Willow Bark does help with pain and I like Now Foods products.