very good mouthwash

Posted by 5295288246518085040 on Apr 23, 2014

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

Love everything about this product. Great cinnamon flavor, refreshing, leaves my mouth feeling clean. For those of you who don't like peppermint or spearmint flavors, like myself, you will love this. The best mouthwash I've ever tried.

Great Product-

Posted by Reviewer2160443 on Apr 07, 2011

Good Price. Works well

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2202705 on Aug 21, 2013

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

Working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Dec 30, 2007

Has had cleaning effect resulting in xray technician and my dentist asking, how my teeth got that shiny.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

Our family has used NOW Cinnafresh for several yrs. We are repeat customers, very satisfied with this high-quality & effective product.

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2294347 on Mar 03, 2010

Excellent product, fast delivery.

Wakes Up...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...My mouth anytime...great flavor!

XyliWhite Mouthwash, Cinnafrsh

Posted by Reviewer2357861 on Aug 20, 2010

I really enjoy this mouthwash. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling really nice.

Great for Children...Has a mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer1458140 on Mar 25, 2011

My younger sons love to brush their teeth now just so they can use this mouthwash!