Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Aug 29, 2010

I don't like the super strong mint of most oral products. This has a nice zip but doesn't burn.

Love this one

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jan 24, 2011

Word of warning to Australian customers. If you use DHL any xylitol products are likely to be removed by customs & you`ll receive an intimidating letter (as happened to my daughter) I always use the UPS cheap shipping (thanks iherb) and I`ve never had a problem. This applies to toothpaste, mouth wash & protein powders etc. Great product, love it.

very well

Posted by iren21vek on Mar 22, 2011

Well freshens also very pleasant taste! Thanks iherb.com!

Great for Children...Has a mild flavor

Posted by Reviewer1458140 on Mar 25, 2011

My younger sons love to brush their teeth now just so they can use this mouthwash!

Great Product-

Posted by Reviewer2160443 on Apr 07, 2011

Good Price. Works well

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1125912 on Sep 20, 2011

People don't really need fluoride, a neurotoxin,passed the age of 12. Much better for us. Use the toothpaste as well and have much less plaque than before.

My favorite mouthwash

Posted by lorikannan on Oct 11, 2011

I don't care for strong mouthwashes so this one is my favorite. If you want it to burn this isn't for you. If you are looking for a pleasant rinse after brushing this provides just that...and it's natural!

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

Helps get rid of bacteria. Love the taste and my teeth are smooth. No plaque buildup since using the toothpaste and mouthwash.

Wakes Up...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...My mouth anytime...great flavor!

hoping for tooth protection

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Feb 11, 2012

My dentist recommended using Xylitol for my teeth and Now has this GREAT product @ a great price. I wash my teeth with the NOW Xyliwhite toothpaste gel then rinse with this mouthwash. My mouth feels great so I'm hoping for a good checkup with my dentist.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »