good

Posted by frschlr on Nov 05, 2013

One has to get used with this, cause it seems to be quite strong. But when you get used to it, it's very good and refreshing.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer2412601 on Jun 01, 2014

Don't like it much. I can really taste the thyme oil in it, which is unpleasant. It also leaves a strange feeling in the back of my throat. I like the Jason's cinnamon clove mouthwash a lot better.

OK.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Ok. but the toothpaste has better cinnamon flavor.

Strange Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Sep 17, 2008

This works pretty well, and I like the flavor initially, but it leaves a strange taste in my mouth for hours after I use it.

TOO Strong for the kids

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jan 07, 2008

My daughter is 8 and she cannot handle the strong taste of the Cinnamon Xylitol Mouthwash. She DOES like the Refreshmint one. My dentist recommended Xylitol products for cavity reduction, so I will continue to order the Refreshmint. I tried the Cinnamon as well and felt it was quite strong.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Apr 08, 2011

good, but not the best taste

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

i am not a fan of cinnamon anything unless it's in food. so i might not be a good representative but this is fairly strong sweet not fresh feeling. husband thought it was just ok.

Poor taste

Posted by Reviewer2924138 on Jun 19, 2012

As an adult with braces I was hoping to find a mouthwash with fewer chemicals and a more natural taste. The flavor and smell of this product are very offputting. I managed to force myself to actually put it in my mouth in spite of the smell, but had to spit it out without swishing.

Didn't like the tea trea oil

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on May 11, 2010

I personally did not like the tea tree oil taste of this product. Plus, I feel like it irritated my gums.