Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1739283 on Jun 22, 2007

I really like this mouthwash. It has a great taste! It makes my mouth feel clean!

Not great

Posted by Reviewer2412601 on Jun 01, 2014

Don't like it much. I can really taste the thyme oil in it, which is unpleasant. It also leaves a strange feeling in the back of my throat. I like the Jason's cinnamon clove mouthwash a lot better.

Strange Aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Sep 17, 2008

This works pretty well, and I like the flavor initially, but it leaves a strange taste in my mouth for hours after I use it.

OK.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Ok. but the toothpaste has better cinnamon flavor.

TOO Strong for the kids

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jan 07, 2008

My daughter is 8 and she cannot handle the strong taste of the Cinnamon Xylitol Mouthwash. She DOES like the Refreshmint one. My dentist recommended Xylitol products for cavity reduction, so I will continue to order the Refreshmint. I tried the Cinnamon as well and felt it was quite strong.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Apr 08, 2011

good, but not the best taste

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

i am not a fan of cinnamon anything unless it's in food. so i might not be a good representative but this is fairly strong sweet not fresh feeling. husband thought it was just ok.

Didn't like the tea trea oil

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on May 11, 2010

I personally did not like the tea tree oil taste of this product. Plus, I feel like it irritated my gums.

Poor taste

Posted by Reviewer2924138 on Jun 19, 2012

As an adult with braces I was hoping to find a mouthwash with fewer chemicals and a more natural taste. The flavor and smell of this product are very offputting. I managed to force myself to actually put it in my mouth in spite of the smell, but had to spit it out without swishing.