Nice toothpaste.

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 09, 2010

I like this and will get the larger one.

Great Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2890007 on Sep 14, 2010

This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling refreshed & clean, has a great taste too !!!

Favourite toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

Very refreshing. Love the natural ingredients and how well it cleans my teeth. I drink coffee everyday and wanted something that is natural but also whitens, this does it! I will order the larger size next time.

xylwite

Posted by Reviewer2692361 on Dec 16, 2010

Love the tea tree it

No Fluoride, good job!

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Mar 02, 2012

Fluoride is very very bad for a persons thyroid, and this product is also gluten free. At first it has a different type of taste, but it does not leave your mouth dry feeling like most toothpastes do.

Refreshing toothpaste, good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2576149 on Mar 04, 2012

A translucent gel, mild mint flavor. It is a very good price for a toothpaste without fluoride.

Best Toothpaste EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good product!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

Cleans well, the breath stays fresh for long. Love it! But still, there are better ones on iherb, and for the same price ;) the small one is just good to try!

My favourite toothpaste

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Very fresh, minty toothpaste. Cleans teeth well and you don't end up with a bad taste in your mouth when you wake up!

Posted by rayple on Dec 13, 2013