July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White, Toothpaste Gel with Baking Soda, Fluoride-Free, Platinum Mint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

SAFE TO USE!

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 28, 2008

Toothpaste these days are 49 cents a tube for a reason: they're cheap to make and toxic for your body! No, Tom's of Maine toothpaste is NOT safe, natural my butt. I've searched long and hard for a xylitol toothpaste that isn't harmful, and this is as good as it gets! I will defineitly be a repeat customer for this product.

Safe whitening toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

It has no SLS, parabens and fluoride, which makes it safe for my teeth. Baking soda works miracles for whitening and I like the minty taste. Huge container, so very economical for the price! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

XyliWOW!

Posted by Reviewer1283130 on Jun 17, 2008

Every 6 mo. I was admonished by my dental hygienist for not taking proper care of my teeth. Until XyliWhite. I have been using this product for a year now. My teeth have never been whiter. My enamel is stronger. And my hygienist actually complimented me on my lack of plaque at my recent visit. The only thing I did differently was switch to this toothpaste. I like the kind with baking soda. I like this product better than Tom's xylitol toothpaste. Many supermarket brand toothpastes actually contain sugar. That's why I made the switch in the first place. I use xylitol as my primary sweetener. I haven't had supermarket type sugar in my house for over a year! Thanks Now Foods!!! And thanks, iherb, for your great service!!

One more great Product !!!!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

My wife and I love this product. We have been using it for several years, and get great reports from our dentist. Tastes great, and no fluoride.. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great. Use it for a few weeks and then try another brand "you will

Good toothpaste.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

Recomend! It has all you need from topthpaste.