toothpaste gel

Posted by Layla99 on Dec 12, 2015

لم أجربة لاحكم I did not try it yet

dislike

Posted by 5337217491761861378 on May 17, 2015

It leaves a weird sensation, like your teeth have large pores. I don't like it.

nope

Posted by Reviewer2550032 on Feb 14, 2015

I didn't like the taste or the durability of its effect. I won't buy it again

I don't like it.

Posted by 4986608078399040586 on Jun 27, 2014

I don't like it. Teeth were not clean as I use to.

Sensibility on my teeth!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014

I don't particularly suffer from sensibility on my teeth but this toothpaste turned them highly sensible... Now I stopped using it and they have recovered. Gave it to my mom and the same happened. What a waste of money. Don't like any product from NOW, bad quality in all I bought from them... Annoyed

It's almost empty!

Posted by 5117453055639104981 on Mar 18, 2014

I really disappointed, because when I opened it i started to push on the tube I realized that there is so much air and the half of the tube is empty. So little product for this money. I don't recommend this.

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

The toothpaste is reasonably priced for its size. With Xylitol (for the sweet taste) and its cool minty taste, the toothpaste seems like an ideal choice for those who want to avoid any sodium fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in their toothpaste while whitening their teeth. The toothpaste uses two agents for whitening, papain and hydrated silica. Papain does not help much in whitening. Hydrated silica is used as abrasive and basically used to "shrub" off the top layer of the tooth in order to achieve its whitening effect. It's like using sandpaper to clean your teeth. It damages your enamels and makes it very sensitive. That's why most of the 1 star review is about sensitive tooth! In addition, the toothpaste contains potasium sorbate, a preservative known to cause allergic reaction and sodium coco sulfate. Sodium coco sulfate has the exact same chemical structure as SLS. So much for being SLS free! Personal experience - I have sensitive teeth and it seems worse. I will not use this again. Check out my page for more reviews!

not rated

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Oct 17, 2013

N/A

Dislike :-(

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I really wanted to like this, but i dont! I simply miss the foam and bubbles when brushing my teeth and I also have the feeling that the surface of my teeth feels a but "rough" afterwards. It is not that perfectly clean, polished and smooth feeling like after using regular tooth paste....

Undesirable Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Aug 15, 2013

I rather use a drop of Bronner's castile soap or a pinch of baking soda.