Quelquonque

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015

Dentifrice, mais rien d'extraordinaire!

Super foamy

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

There are better toothpaste gels out there. This one makes you stop brushing and start rinsing after less than a minute due to high foaming action. The only thing that was great about it was the travel size.

toothpaste

Posted by 5465072979467131791 on Apr 17, 2014

too liquid.

Misleading Labelling - contains SLS

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

Friends, don't be fooled. This paste is advertised as 'SLS' (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)-free. However, it does contain Sodium Coco Sulfate which is just a diluted version of the same thing. Ultimately, both products are primarily C-12 or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate so they get the same CAS number. However, pure SLS is more efficient and of more reliable quality so most manufacturers use this, unless they're trying to trick the natural health crowd - then they use Sodium Coco Sulfate. Otherwise, I think the other ingredients are pretty great - especially the xylitol which kills many types of bacteria that cause cavities; it also kills Srep. NOW, take out the SCS and you'll have a great product. That said, it's still a step up from Crest® and Colgate®.

toothpaste

Posted by 4662052479423655157 on Dec 09, 2013

good

Didn't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2843822 on Sep 30, 2013

I really did not like the taste of the toothpaste. By the looks of the reviews there are plenty of people who disagree with me though.

didn't work for me

Posted by applemom on Aug 29, 2013

it has a nice smell and taste, however is also contain sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which is very bad for my sensitive gums. has to go back using regular toothpaste.

2 stars becaue it has Carrageenan and Sodium coco-Sulfate

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I like the taste and the fact that it does not have fluoride. But it contains carrageenan and sodium coco-sulfate. Carageenan is a somewhat controversial substance made from seaweed. There is some research out saying that it is upsetting to the GI track. They use it as an inexpensive thickener. Sodium Coco Sulfate is just a highly, highly diluted form of Sodium laurel sulfate (SLS). If you're allergic to one, you're still allergic to the other. This is a trick the industry is using. So saying it is SLS free is a bit deceptive. So be aware. If you found this helpful, go to my homepage and read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

I've had better

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is nice and natural, but my teeth didn't feel as clean as I like them too after brushing. I also had to use a lot of toothpaste and scrub for a long time. I prefer salt-toothpaste.

Never buy it again

Posted by ugilee on Dec 26, 2012

The first time I used it was OK, but all other times it made my teeth sensitive. Thanks god - it's only 1 oz, so I used it quickly. But I never buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »