Glycerin prevents tooth remineralization

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

Contains glycerin and a few chemicals I don't care to use on my body let alone my mouth. Glycerin prevents enamel remineralization according to endless websites on the topic. I stick to my 2 toothpowders and hope for the best.

Best Toothpaste EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

All I can NOW say is WOW. This stuff is incredible! Only available at iHerb. We were looking for toothpaste without SLS and absolutely without fluoride and I think we've found it. It even tastes great! Additional tips for a healthy smile (and overall health): don't use toothpaste containing fluoride or SLS; Buy Vitamin-D from iHerb: 5,000 IU = 125 mg; Use toothpaste containing xylitol (e.g. XyliWhite); Avoid sugar and sugar substitutes, except Xylitol. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good product!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

Cleans well, the breath stays fresh for long. Love it! But still, there are better ones on iherb, and for the same price ;) the small one is just good to try!

My favourite toothpaste

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Very fresh, minty toothpaste. Cleans teeth well and you don't end up with a bad taste in your mouth when you wake up!

Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, Fluoride-Free, 1 oz

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 22, 2013

Good tube size for travelling.Mild taste. Хороша и удобна как дорожный вариант для путешествий. Вкус приятный..мягкий.

Posted by rayple on Dec 13, 2013

Excellent product!

refreshing taste

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Aug 20, 2010

I like to use natural products and this free sample convinced be to buy this brand.

The best toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1195606 on Aug 23, 2010

Tastes good, smells good, cleans good.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Aug 31, 2010

No More Gum Bleeding!

my teeth feel so clean.

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Aug 31, 2010

my teeth feel squeeky clean with this. i usually use toms, but i like this stuff better. i didnt notice that this was a travel size, it is. the