Annie Baker

Posted by Reviewer2978123 on Sep 29, 2008

We use xylitol as our sweetner of choice. Less calories, doesn't increase glucose and helps fight cavities! Why wouldn't we use it! Great price too!

now xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2407957 on Dec 28, 2008

If you're looking for an alternative sweetener that won't raise your blood sugar and tastes good, this is it! You can also use it in baking. iherb also has the best prices!

better than artificial

Posted by Reviewer2352953 on Jan 01, 2009

one to one conversion with sugar. i use it in combination with stevia, to replace sugar in making ice cream, lemonade, ice tea, etc.

Xylitol: The right choice

Posted by Reviewer1618671 on Mar 31, 2009

Xylitol is the only sweetner to fully replace sugar in my pantry. I love it!! David Smith

Now Foods, Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2104213 on May 03, 2009

Excellent - will buy again

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2778609 on May 10, 2009

We have been using Xylitol for about a month without noticeable difference. However, just the peace of mind knowing I am not taking in as much sugar helps me. I have baked cookies and cannot tell the difference in taste between the two. Thank you so much for supplying this wonderful product. More later.

The best sugar substitute around

Posted by Reviewer3182378 on Jul 28, 2009

I am a diabetic. I use this to sweeten my coffee and corn flakes. You can not tell hat it is not real sugar. the only drawback is that all sugar alcohals will give you a bit of diarria.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1903606 on Apr 26, 2010

Good value, slightly larger crystals than Emerald Forest.

Xylitol review

Posted by Reviewer2013414 on Jun 29, 2010

Great price, good service. I highly recommend them.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Jul 06, 2010

This is a good bargain if you use lots of xylitol like my husband. It's going to take him a while to go through this bag.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »