Travel Buddy

Posted by Reviewer2286745 on Jan 07, 2008

Best way to cart around low glycemic sweetener for beverages when traveling! Xylitol blended with a bit of stevia produces a flavor better than what each product tastes like individually.

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1770990 on Jan 26, 2008

This is so much better than plain Xylitol. I like my drinks sweet and this really fits the bill!

Xylitol Plus, 70 packets

Posted by Reviewer1632050 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product, it's fat-free, all natural and help your bowels move.

Very Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I like these packets to take along when I travel so that I don't have to resort to using sugar or artificial sweetener packets. One or two packets mixed with an unsweetened soy protein shake is just right. Also good in coffee. Just be a little careful with the amount until you get used to the stevia which can be bitter if you get too much.

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1043511 on Apr 12, 2008

use it all the time for coffee and grapefruit and for were I would use sugar. Great taste. Good Sugar

Xylitol Plus Works

Posted by Reviewer1689330 on Jul 05, 2008

It actually tastes enough like real sugar to be a useful substitute for the real thing. I've tried three other substitute sugar products, but none of them added discernible sweetness to my coffee.

Great product, fast service!!

Posted by Reviewer1518213 on Aug 02, 2008

This was my first time trying Xylitol. It is a great product...sweet taste, no aftertaste. Easy to use!!

Kris

Posted by Reviewer2471533 on Aug 04, 2008

Tastes great! Easy to carry in a purse.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2672018 on Sep 20, 2008

I have tried both the Stevia Balance and Xylitol Plus. This one wins hands down. Although I like the Stevia Balance it does leave an aftertaste which my husband finds undesirable. This product is clean and sweet with no aftertaste. Give this one a try and I think you will be pleased.

Convenient, sweet

Posted by Reviewer1854610 on Nov 12, 2009

Sweet, not much of an aftertaste.