Never using anything with Xylitol again!

Posted by RainbowNome on Apr 14, 2014

When I first started using this mouthwash with the matching Xli-White toothpaste, I thought it was OK. The mouthwash tasted pretty bad though. Then I started developing lock jaw (TMJD) and it turned out it was a reaction to the Xylitol which is the main ingredient. I had to stop using this toothpaste/mouthwash immediately and my lock jaw symptoms have stopped. I'm just glad I discovered it before it developed to far. So basically I have a pretty full tube of toothpaste and bottle of mouthwash that I am going to have to throw away, what a waste...

Unless they change formula

Posted by chungfai on Dec 03, 2013

Menthol & Wintergreen Oil are no good. Too strong and bad taste. XyliWhite Mouthwash Cinnafresh is much better under the same brand.

Hate it!!!!

Posted by chichidOll143 on Feb 26, 2012

The taste is awful. Makes me feel like im eating dirt

Non refreshmint

Posted by Reviewer2589482 on Nov 15, 2011

This "refreshmint" was my first trial of Xyliwhite mouthwash. It tastes worse than any medicine I have ever tasted. I have since tried the Xyliwhite cinnamon mouthwash and it is much much better.

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1983032 on Nov 15, 2011

I purchased this mouthwash based on the good reviews. Unfortunately this product didn't reach my expectations. It tastes really bad. I can't use it because I can't stand the taste. Power Smile Mouthwash Peppermint by Jason is much better in my opinion.

Ick - Menthol

Posted by Reviewer1093868 on Feb 03, 2010

Big mistake buying this. I wanted to use this as a once a day alternative to Listerine, which I DO use daily, but wanted additional options. Unfortunately this has menthol in it, with a similar, but much more muted, aftertaste. I love iHerb, and wish they had other Xylitol mouthwash products. I cannot recommend this product at all.

mouthwash