Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Mouthwash, Refreshmint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511087 on Nov 30, 2007

but KEEP FAR AWAY FROM PETS...DEADLY...TO THEM LIKE ANTI-FREEZE

An excellent product for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1441800 on Apr 19, 2010

This is an excellent product to use for periodontal (gum) health. Last year during a regular visit to my periodontist, the hygienist measured a pocket depth of 6 mm on one of my teeth. Everyone was upset and immediately suggested that I needed a root canal for that tooth. I resisted this, but on my regular vist to my dentist 3 months later, he also measured a 6-mm pocket depth and almost demanded that I have a root canal. I emphatically told him NO! This was the first of June 2009. When I got home I went to the iHerb.com web site and searched on Xylitol -- and that's where I found Now Foods Xyliwhite Mouthwash. My order arrived the following week, I started using it regularly, 2-3 times a day. And when I visited my periodontist in September they measure a pocket depth of 3 mm at the very same location that had been 6 mm. My only comment was "Isn't that interesting!" Since then my pocket depths are consistently 2 and 3 mm. I repeat: this is an excellent product.

This is the one

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 20, 2007

I recently tried this mouthwash and I'm switching from Aubrey Organics Mint to Xyliwhite. I have trouble with post nasal drip and a quick gargle with Xyliwhite cleans everything out. Wonderful stuff.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1858331 on Jun 19, 2011

I love the refreshing feeling this product leaves behind. All tingly and clean. Great mouthwash

super!

Posted by Reviewer2949453 on Feb 15, 2008

My teeth have been damaged from teeth grinding and a year long apple cider vinegar. I felt my teeth getting weak and sensitive. Since I started with xyliwhite, my the sensitivity and weak feeling is gone. You have to use it right after every time you eat. I wish Now will provide a measuring cup and larger size. I finished my first bottle in 2 weeks.