Healthy/Smart Ingredients!

Posted by 5506798523429784928 on Aug 14, 2016

I was using another Xylitol based mouthwash that I really liked but seems to have been discontinued, it took awhile to find another mouthwash with good, healthy & smart ingredients. I found this one and am quite happy with it, tastes pretty good (Refreshmint) though not as good as my previous fave. Highly Recommended! Andy_Whitby

Refreshing Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Nov 28, 2011

Helps neuteralize the Ph balance and helps with soothing and healing a sore tongue as a result of either too much caffine or acidic foods.

Xylitol Mouthwash, Refreshmint, Natural and Fluoride Free

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Feb 02, 2012

I love this product. It leaves a very fresh feeling in my mouth. Especially clears that horrible "morning mouth". Plus my gums seem firmer and seems to be healing well. dd

Great Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3127002 on Feb 03, 2012

I use this in conjunction with the Xyliwhite toothpaste. I love it. My teeth have never felt cleaner. I knew the true test would be when I went for my cleaning. The hygenist was amazed. She asked me what I had been using and I told her. The office staff wrote down the name of the product and the iherb website. She said keep it up. My daughters cleaning lasted >15 minutes. No plaque at all!

a++++

Posted by 5043648711049198466 on May 03, 2012

works great!

Wow.....

Posted by Reviewer2990766 on Jun 02, 2012

I love this product so much I keep a small bottle in my purse for freshening up. If your mouth feels at all acidic or icky in any way, a swish of this amazing mouthwash brings it right back to nutral. I love it and always have an extra bottle stashed so I don't run out. My gum line is noticable improved, Thank you. I use with Xyliwhit tooth gel, yummy!

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

The perfect mouthwash.

vesh!

Posted by 4854311054829635871 on Nov 01, 2012

vesh!

Flash with it everyday

Posted by Reviewer2402744 on Jan 27, 2013

I really like this product. It's not that strong and that is the way I like it.. It leaves very interesting flavor in your mouth and it keeps there atleast the next 2 hours.

Natural alternative that does the trick.

Posted by Reviewer1984273 on Feb 19, 2012

Non-toxic way to deal with those nasty germs.