Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Xylitol Stops Cavities

18 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1637640 on Mar 23, 2007

I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.

Terrific Tooth Gel!!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on May 23, 2007

I love this tooth gel!! The flavor is awesome - like cinnamon rolls - yummy - and the gel is whitening my teeth and reducing sensitivity. I gave some to my sister and brother, and they love it, too. Now I have to order more at this wonderful price, $1.99, before the sale is over. You can't go wrong with this product - especially because it is flouride free - in other words, "poison free".

Highly irritating

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jun 22, 2009

I love Now products but I won't be buying this again. Causes a burning sensation on use and over the next few hours my lips swell and the inside of my mouth/tongue becomes painful. Having never used products with Xylitol as an ingredient, don't know whether it is this ingredient or the essential oils that are causing the irritation. As I write this my mouth and lips are on fire. Buyer beware!

Great Product

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on May 17, 2007

You can't beat this sale price for starters, and this is a great tasting, flouride-free, SLS free toothpaste! I haven't tried the mint yet, but would recommend the cinnamon, esp. at this price. We switched to flouride free due to aluminum is in flouride and aluminum has been linked to alzheimers, as well as other problems with heavy metal toxicity.

Great price and ingredients

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I love all the quality ingredients, plus none of the bad stuff. The mild cinnamon flavor takes a little getting used to for those used to punchy peppermint flavors.