Not bad for the price

Posted by Reviewer2064756 on Feb 25, 2016

Good flavor, although doesn't keep my teeth as white as some other brands.

Excellent Toothpaste Gel

Posted by 5142192348794453440 on Feb 24, 2016

My children brush longer since I started using this brand. Highly recommended.

I like the taste but not the consistency

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Feb 23, 2016

I like the taste of this toothpaste. It is not agressive like mint based toothpaste. It is more confortable to use and the cinnamon flavour leaves a kind of "antiseptic" feeling in the mouth. BUT I don't like the texture, it feels sandy in the mouth, I have the feeling that they have mixed mud in it. Even if this probably help with cleaning the teeth, the feeling on the tong is really uncomfortable... I don't know if I will buy it again..

Cinnamon and Xylitol is a good combination.

Posted by maramelie on Feb 14, 2016

Quite satisfied with this tooth gel. I love cinnamon and this is why I ordered this product. Also the price was very nice. The gel has strong taste of cinnamon but it is pleasant (at least to me). I don't have that feeling of freshness that last for a long time. But still need to admit that right after brushing my teeth I feel them clean. Glad that this gel contains xylitol. I would definitely recommend to give this gel a try.

Good

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Feb 09, 2016

The taste is great, delicious, not too strong like many users said, but the fresh feeling after teeth brushing does not last for long like menthol taste does

good

Posted by 5425571315329791975 on Jan 30, 2016

I like it but it doesn't clean like a mint toothpaste

Tasty toothpaste gel

Posted by Reviewer2672151 on Jan 27, 2016

Really nice-tasting gel. As for people complaining of burning sensation and redness around mouth, it's very individual. I personally have no problem with it. I suspect that there're many more people like me. They just take it for granted. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and and only comment when there is a problem. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and in an hour you don't feel that you brushed your teeth. I mix it with another toothpaste to get a better effect.

de gran tamaño

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

por ser tan grande me ´´canse´´de usarla

Gran frescor

Posted by 4676620053524773785 on May 13, 2015

Gel con delicioso y muy ligero olor a canela, que consigue refrescar la boca y el aliento. No le doy 5 estrellas porque me irrita la zona alrededor de los labios, posiblemente debido al aceite esencial de canela que es dermocáustico.

Good taste

Posted by 5507436119886401519 on Feb 11, 2015

Cleanses mouth well and tastes amazing. Was kind of skeptical at first, but it grew on me! It's very nitpicky but I wish it had a bigger cap so that it could stand by the sink, but it's literally the only complaint I have about this product. Can't wait to try the other ones!