I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 27, 2012

Help for reducing gums bleeding!

Un sabor original

Posted by 5624985312354308046 on Aug 05, 2013

Me ha encantado este dentífrico, el sabor a canela es muy original y tengo las encías mejor desde que lo uso.

different, but in a good way

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Jun 14, 2008

I liked this mild toothpaste. My mouth felt very clean after brushing-- The tea tree oil leaves a fresh feeling. I like that my children can use this toothpaste, too-- No more having to buy toothpaste for mom/dad..and another kind of toothpaste for the kiddos.

great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1194258 on Jun 07, 2012

Very smooth cinnamon taste, i like it as a change to a stronger usual mint. If you don't like the usual strong toothpast e, this is for you. very mild. I like the gel instead of a paste, though it is less foamy.

I absolutely loved it

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Feb 16, 2016

My teeth hurt less now, I don't build up plaque and my gums aren't sore like when I was using usual fluoride toothpaste. When I travel and happen to forget to bring it and use regular toothpaste I start having teeth pains soon after. Very happy with it, it was unusual in the beginning not to have the minty feeling after brushing my thees but the flavor was awesome, I also had the mint one and like that one too.

works well

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

I use this as my secondary toothpaste. I like the taste and you can't beat the price for a good toothpaste. I would recommend this

yet to try but looks good

Posted by 5338683689061136052 on Jan 19, 2016

yet to try but lools good!

Estoy encantada con este dentífrico!

Posted by Evandy on Jan 24, 2014

Sabor muy fresco y agradable que no pica. Sabe a Canela fuerte, pero dulce. Me ha encantado esta pasta de dientes y pienso repetir! Tamaño bastante grande. No contiene químicos que perjudican nuestra salud, como la mayoría de las pastas de dientes que encontramos en los super-mercados. Excelente relación calidad-precio.

love this

Posted by 4739845058764202016 on Feb 23, 2016

Like the cinnamon flavour - soft for your gums. Clean gentle feeling afterwards .

Like it!

Posted by 5426337841123089547 on Nov 09, 2012

Great natural toothpaste! Mylitsya not like chemicals. Pleasant to the taste! I will take more!