Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Perfect for travel and guests!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy. This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean.

Clean and Fresh

Posted by FrankTackett on Oct 25, 2007

This product cleans and freshens great. Minor gum and tooth pains and problems went away.

Cinnalicious

Posted by Reviewer1508864 on Apr 09, 2007

Excellent product! Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh with far better ingredients than you will find in store brands. It even reversed a few small cavities I had forming according to my dentist!

irritating

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Jul 24, 2007

This is a great price but after using up a tube I found that it was very irritating to me gums and tongue. I still have a second tube that I won't use. Too bad because the ingredients are good.

Highly irritating

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Jun 22, 2009

I love Now products but I won't be buying this again. Causes a burning sensation on use and over the next few hours my lips swell and the inside of my mouth/tongue becomes painful. Having never used products with Xylitol as an ingredient, don't know whether it is this ingredient or the essential oils that are causing the irritation. As I write this my mouth and lips are on fire. Buyer beware!