No me gusta

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Mar 24, 2016

El sabor a canela es de lo más raro, y me provoca mucha sensibilidad. No repetiré

Way better than the refreshmint version

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

I love this toothpaste. The cinnamon flavour is pleasant, not too overpowering and it cleanses my teeth perfectly. Definitely way better than the refreshmint flavoured toothpaste that I didn't like at all.

Won't buy again

Posted by 5755584170956998522 on Mar 22, 2016

This toothpaste made my teeth so sensitive I hardly can clean them now. And I never had such problem. Besides taste is disgusting. Won't buy again.

Don`t like the product very much

Posted by 4970725759343542877 on Mar 16, 2016

Most of all it doesn`t clean my teeth as the other toothpaste :( And I have burning feeling around my mouth too.

It may be a good product..

Posted by a3mommy on Mar 16, 2016

Free from tri-closan, SLS, etc... good product but the taste is horrible. It is a turn off to use. In order not to waste the product, I use it with my regular toothpaste. The smell and taste is just horrible..

Definitely not like a typical toothpaste

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Mar 15, 2016

I got this at trial pricing as it was a great deal but I've only used it a handful of times since it arrived as I cannot adjust to the texture and taste. At first, cinnamon taste is wonderful but it fades quickly and you are left with an unpleasant baking soda type taste and a big glop of goo in your mouth. Doesn't leave your mouth feeling refreshed or clean as traditional store-bought brands do, but it cleans very well and leaves teeth nice and white. I would love a stronger, fresher flavor. The strange taste makes my mouth feel dirty and the texture of the product is pretty unpleasant as well but it does a great job at what it's supposed to.

Good price and taste good

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Mar 08, 2016

If compared with the market price, it is very good price to purchase from iHerb and the taste is good.

ไม่ดีครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ตัวนี้ไม่ดีเลย อย่าซื้อครับ แม่ผมใช้ละปากเปื่อยเลย เอาของ periobrite ดีกว่าครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Very good

Posted by Sofijana88 on Mar 05, 2016

This toothpaste is very good, clean teeth thoroughly and leaves breath fresh for a long time. My recommendations!

Super