Cinnalicious

Posted by Reviewer1508864 on Apr 09, 2007

Excellent product! Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh with far better ingredients than you will find in store brands. It even reversed a few small cavities I had forming according to my dentist!

Great price and ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

I love all the quality ingredients, plus none of the bad stuff. The mild cinnamon flavor takes a little getting used to for those used to punchy peppermint flavors.

Clean and Fresh

Posted by FrankTackett on Oct 25, 2007

This product cleans and freshens great. Minor gum and tooth pains and problems went away.

Good product, nice taste, but highly irritating

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Aug 17, 2011

I'm so sad as I really do like this product, the taste is great, but each time I use it I get burning and redness wherever the toothpaste touches lips and around mouth, so I can't use it anymore. It is the cinnamon that causes me such irritation as I bought another toothpaste with cinnamon (Jason Natural Nutrismile) and it is exactly the same... What a pity, as I LOVE cinnamon...

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2888395 on Apr 21, 2007

This toothpaste surprised me. It cleans exceptionally well, tastes great, and the plaque seems to stay away longer. Xylitol is well documented in benefits to your teeth, so I decided to ditch the fluoride. since it is not so good to absorb through your skin, or drink, or have anything to do with. don't forget to floss as much as you can or you'll get inbetweener cavities.

The Best I've Found!

Posted by Reviewer1460980 on Sep 26, 2007

I love this toothpaste. It cleans great, tastes great and is good for my teeth. My dentist was really impressed with my last check-up, so I was, too!

wonderful alternative to flouride toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer1481644 on Oct 12, 2007

We like the taste ...and the xylitol helps maintain a healthy mouth. Thank you for carrying this wonderful alternative to flouride toothpaste.

Great value natural toothpaste

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 11, 2013

This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean. I use to buy a brand from India before which made my electric toothbrush and sink very dirty. I believe this one is more trustworthy, it is made in the US. Worth a try especially if you plan using it every other day since it can cause irritation.

very dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jul 03, 2007

Toothpaste I will not buy again. Not foaming,flavor is super strong. Not refreshing breath at all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1209695 on Oct 26, 2007

Good stuff. Whitens my teeth. Mild flavor, not harsh and strong like regular toothpaste.