Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

4 out of 5 based on 744 reviews

Reaction to Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 15, 2010

I noticed my lips and chin where I dribbled the toothpaste were red after a couple of uses. I think the cinnamon in the toothpaste is a little strong. I've used the other Xyliwhite toothpaste with no trouble. I'm still searching for the perfect toothpaste, if this didn't have sorbitol or cocamidopropyl betaine it would be much better.

Had a reaction

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Sep 20, 2010

I had a reaction to this toothpaste. After trying it a few times and with each time I developed sores and infections around my teeth. It took 3 days to be rid of the sores and pain. I did not think at first it could be from the toothpaste but by the 3rd time trying it I realized it is definitely the toothpaste. From the reviews I thought this would be wonderful. I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience. I must be very allergic to something in this toothpaste!

burning on lips and around mouth

Posted by Reviewer1106828 on Mar 05, 2011

nice taste but unfortunately everyone in our family gets buning and redness whereever the toothpaste touches lips and around mouth. Using the other flavours instead.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2888395 on Apr 21, 2007

This toothpaste surprised me. It cleans exceptionally well, tastes great, and the plaque seems to stay away longer. Xylitol is well documented in benefits to your teeth, so I decided to ditch the fluoride. since it is not so good to absorb through your skin, or drink, or have anything to do with. don't forget to floss as much as you can or you'll get inbetweener cavities.

The Best I've Found!

Posted by Reviewer1460980 on Sep 26, 2007

I love this toothpaste. It cleans great, tastes great and is good for my teeth. My dentist was really impressed with my last check-up, so I was, too!